the_rev Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 Hey, as one of the Justices, as well as Iacobus, Colleen, Raphael, If you experience a problem with a Creepy Alien, post who it is, and the details. Please be sure to have evidence that will be considered for a trial of that individual.
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 willguy corrupt practices.....he has even acknowledged it himself see the policery thread as well as the black market thread
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 gaaa so much corruption so little time......i say we deal with willguy first, as he is wanted on multiple instances......vera we will get to you......
Enda Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 Don't forget me rev, I've got a mail.com email address. *awaits to be suspeanued*
the_rev Posted April 23, 2004 Author Posted April 23, 2004 I'm searching your posts now Edna, because of that!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 VeraMaria is a secondary judge...honor her for it, Rev, because so are you.
willguy Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 [quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Apr 22 2004, 07:40 PM'] gaaa so much corruption so little time......i say we deal with willguy first, as he is wanted on multiple instances......vera we will get to you...... [/quote] Who's gonna arrest me? I'm the chief of Policery! <maniacal laughter> HAHAHA </maniacal laughter>
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 [quote] Who's gonna arrest me? I'm the chief of Policery! <maniacal laughter> HAHAHA </maniacal laughter>[/quote] You're friendly neighborhood semmie-man will capture you and bring you before the court, where he will take off his mask and become Justice Micah!
let_go_let_God Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 [quote name='willguy' date='Apr 22 2004, 10:15 PM'] Who's gonna arrest me? I'm the chief of Policery! <maniacal laughter> HAHAHA </maniacal laughter> [/quote] I will! The Secret Service is on to you willguy! Now who is the judge I go to for a warrent for arrest?
willguy Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Apr 22 2004, 11:43 PM'] You're friendly neighborhood semmie-man will capture you and bring you before the court, where he will take off his mask and become Justice Micah! [/quote] d'oh! I forgot that you know where I am!
willguy Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 Because everyone is accusing me of wrongdoing by once having run the BM, I would like to point out that I sold the BM to..... STARGIRL! That's right, your president owns the Black Market as we speak. Sounds like grounds for impeachment...
VeraMaria Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: *gets a comfortable spot at a safe distance to watch this unfold*
stargirl3:16 Posted April 26, 2004 Posted April 26, 2004 Oh come on, when I bought that I immediately made it a legal market, so now people are free to buy and sell whatever they want!
willguy Posted April 26, 2004 Posted April 26, 2004 [quote name='stargirl3:16' date='Apr 26 2004, 06:21 AM'] Oh come on, when I bought that I immediately made it a legal market, so now people are free to buy and sell whatever they want! [/quote] Did not. My police force invaded the market soon after you bought it. But there is no proof of it ever becoming legal.
ilovechrist Posted April 26, 2004 Posted April 26, 2004 there's proof right there--she said that she made it legal. since there is no Parliament yet, she didn't need it approved by anybody, and is therefore a legal market, by most standards anyway..
crusader1234 Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 can an archduke make it illegal? :ph34r: and didnt we elect flowery? you cant impeach archdukes. im going to go watch this unfold with vera... (this aint treason)
crusader1234 Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 (edited) insurrection! wow this is a pretty disfunctional group we have here. reminds me of when william sold our snow fort in grade 4 for a pile of ice crystals. then we got in a fight. gt! Edited April 27, 2004 by crusader1234
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now