the_rev Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 I, Eddie aka REV, have sufficient evidence, to bring Vera Maria to trial. Though some of the evidence may be "funny" there is one place to find her guilty though if not the others. The charges: Cheating, I have a thread about her charachter Copyright Infringment There is a thread that supports this charge Against God's Commandment, I have two threads for this one, one is a confession, the other, is the violation of this commandment, by making fun of others. Finally the charge of Un-necessary Silliness, this may be thrown out, but it can also be tried. These are the charges. Now we need to set up a trial date. If there are any witnesses for this case, Prosecution and or defense please contact a DA, or myself the Assitant DA, for questioning. Any phatmasser is invitied to the trial. Thank you That is all
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 [quote]Any phatmasser is invitied to the trial.[/quote] As a judge, I must request that all guests remain silent during the trial.
maxk Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Apr 22 2004, 07:40 PM'] As a judge, I must request that all guests remain silent during the trial. [/quote] ...I'm available for jury duty...
maxk Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Apr 22 2004, 07:42 PM'] rev....what are you talking about??? [/quote] you have the right to remain silent... sorry, I wanted in on the action...
the_rev Posted April 23, 2004 Author Posted April 23, 2004 Vera, even though your my friend, I have to do it! I was assigned you! All evidence is in the Creepy Alien Section. And vera I have to inform you of your rights before you reply in this thread again: You have the right to remail silent, anything you type may and will be used against you in the Creepy Alien Court Room, with 3 Justices present. You have the right to an internet lawyer on MSN, if you can't find a lawyer or pay for one, the Court, will appoint one for you, right before the trial. Do you understand your rights?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 Lol...willguy is cheif of police...he reads the rights... And these are tribunal courts, no juries... But we can make you something...make an election poll with different positions that interest you to see what you can run for and see who votes for what...
the_rev Posted April 23, 2004 Author Posted April 23, 2004 Vera, as a Justice you will have to forfeit your title Justice for the investigation into your trial, therefore, u may not be a justice at your own trial.
the_rev Posted April 23, 2004 Author Posted April 23, 2004 Raphael, This is my first case as a prosecutor! One good thing for Vera is: She wasn't involved in the Black Market
VeraMaria Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 Although I have absolutely no diea what you are talking about, sure, why not. Tonite?
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 [quote] Raphael, This is my first case as a prosecutor![/quote] ahem.....assisstant prosecutor......and didnt we agree that we were going to try willguy first?
the_rev Posted April 23, 2004 Author Posted April 23, 2004 Yes we have! I ment it tobe interpretted as Assitant Prosecutor. It's just to many letters for my thumb!
VeraMaria Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 Yeah...everyone seems to know what's going on except me...oh well... jk im just tired....i'm going to bed...big test tomorrow (art history) trial tomorrow? *yawns* I'll stop talking now because everything can (and will) be used against me :ph34r:
cathgirl Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Apr 22 2004, 09:56 PM'] Yeah...everyone seems to know what's going on except me...oh well... [/quote] I'm just as confused as you..... You don't come to PM for a few days and you have no idea what is going on....
the_rev Posted April 23, 2004 Author Posted April 23, 2004 Would you like to work out a deal Vera? Do you have a lawyer yet?
VeraMaria Posted April 23, 2004 Posted April 23, 2004 No I don't have a lawyer ( ) serious. Tonite on MSN?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now