Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

When You Grow Up....


what are you going to be when you grow up?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

hoosieranna
Posted

I want to be a hazard mitigation planner. Floods, fires, and storms, oh my!

Posted

something with books, literature, that's what I love....not teaching though.

Posted

I don't want to grow up, I'm a toys r us kid

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1258605' date='Apr 28 2007, 06:53 AM']I don't want to grow up, I'm a toys r us kid[/quote]


^^ i'm with you. but i chose firefighter b/c those guys are freaking awesome man. not many people can charge headfirst in to a burning building thinking of everybody but themselves.

heck yeah.

heroes.

Posted

Livin' the dream.

Almost 1 full year now, full-time National Guard. 13 total years of servce. 7 more to go until eligible for retirement.

After I'm done with my service to the country, Deacon.

TheOliverOrder88
Posted

Professional sleeper...

Professional altar server (I think you might call that a priest)

Professional stay at home and read....person

Professional homeless person....

Posted

[quote name='Red Knight' post='1260597' date='Apr 30 2007, 12:07 PM']Livin' the dream.

Almost 1 full year now, full-time National Guard. 13 total years of servce. 7 more to go until eligible for retirement.

After I'm done with my service to the country, Deacon.[/quote]


totally sweet. i have mucho respect for people like you :D:

Posted

I'm going into the military :D:

Paladin D
Posted

Whoa, such an old poll. Memories. :)

Red Knight
Posted

[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1261238' date='Apr 30 2007, 09:07 PM']totally sweet. i have mucho respect for people like you :D:[/quote]


My humble thanks. :saint:

Posted

[quote name='Red Knight' post='1260597' date='Apr 30 2007, 09:07 AM']Livin' the dream.

Almost 1 full year now, full-time National Guard. 13 total years of servce. 7 more to go until eligible for retirement.

After I'm done with my service to the country, Deacon.[/quote]
:thumbsup:

Christie_M
Posted

[color="blue"] I plan on woking with level 4 biohazordist deseises and writing movies scripts/books on my spar time :evil: lol
No. Seriously though. I want to work something like that, maybe be a doctor or whatever, but definatly something in that feild. [/color]

Posted

Book editor is my career of the month. lol.

Posted

An officer of the law.. cuz i rock like that

reelguy227
Posted

A Financial Analyst for an investment bank like Goldman Sachs or something, but it has to be one that is located in Japan.

  • 2 weeks later...
God the Father
Posted

President

IrishSalesian
Posted

Im going into formation with the Salesians of Don Bosco. I want to be a priest. I want to work with the young, and disadvantaged.

Posted

[quote name='IrishSalesian' post='1285117' date='May 31 2007, 10:13 AM']Im going into formation with the Salesians of Don Bosco. I want to be a priest. I want to work with the young, and disadvantaged.[/quote]
More Power to you!!!


I thought about going into religious study then working with messed up teens; drug addicted, killings..etc juvi type stuff.

Posted

Law Enforcement

Posted

Musician.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...