Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1303730262' post='2232413']
I hear Cam's calendar is pretty open too.
[/quote]
he'd dress in his cassock, and then that would be pretty scandalous....

Posted

HEY

I AM NOT THAT OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ONLY 37!!!!!

I AM ONLY OLD ENOUGH TO BARELY BE HER FATHER!! IF MY PARENTS PERMITTED ME TO GET MARRIED AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE, THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!


I AM NOT OLD, AND STUFF.




what are we talking about again?

AudreyGrace
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1303761409' post='2232660']
what are we talking about again?
[/quote]

don't worry about it. you're about to miss the matinee.

Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1303760533' post='2232639']
:nono: I'm reporting you :harhar:
[/quote]
i'm just a meany-head. :bananarap:

don't forget the early buffet at the retirement home. ;)

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1303761409' post='2232660']
HEY

I AM NOT THAT OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ONLY 37!!!!!

I AM ONLY OLD ENOUGH TO BARELY BE HER FATHER!! IF MY PARENTS PERMITTED ME TO GET MARRIED AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE, THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!


I AM NOT OLD, AND STUFF.




what are we talking about again?
[/quote]


Then I'm pretty sure MIKolbe is WAY younger than Cam. I sense bigoted ageism in this thread, and I expected better (though I'm not sure why). Jealousy is not a pretty emotion. :joecool:

Posted

I AM BEING OPPRESED BY THE SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!


37 or 73, I AM STILL IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1303762765' post='2232700']
Then I'm pretty sure MIKolbe is WAY younger than Cam. I sense bigoted ageism in this thread, and I expected better (though I'm not sure why). Jealousy is not a pretty emotion. :joecool:
[/quote]
it's pretty on me. :| :princess:

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1303761409' post='2232660']
HEY

I AM NOT THAT OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]
:ohno: denial is never a pretty sight

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303762109' post='2232680']
i'm just a meany-head. :bananarap:
[/quote]
NO WAI!

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303763651' post='2232734']
it's pretty on me. :| :princess:
[/quote]
:notworthy: :blowkiss:

Vincent Vega
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1303761409' post='2232660']
HEY

I AM NOT THAT OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ONLY 37!!!!!
[/quote]
Doubt it.
When you were born, society hadn't even come up with a way to express quantities as great as 37.

Posted

I find your ageism old.

Vincent Vega
Posted

Well you'd know a thing or two about old...

Posted

I think you should bring a purse

AudreyGrace
Posted

[quote name='jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)' timestamp='1303858874' post='2233641']
I think you should bring a purse
[/quote]

GOOD IDEA!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1303859803' post='2233652']
GOOD IDEA!!!!!
[/quote]

I KNOW!!!

I'm like smart and stuff

Not A Mallard
Posted

I'm posting

AudreyGrace
Posted

[quote name='Not A Mallard' timestamp='1303864917' post='2233706']
I'm posting
[/quote]

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/clap2.gif[/img]

Posted

[quote name='jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)' timestamp='1303864468' post='2233702']
I KNOW!!!

I'm like smart and stuff
[/quote]
i hear jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)'s free.

:|

AudreyGrace
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1303906931' post='2233865']
i hear jaime (the artist formerly known as hot stuff) (the artist formerly known as hot stuff)'s free.

:|
[/quote]

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/pensivepine/mlp_rainbowdashcooler.jpg[/img]


:|

Lil'Monster
Posted

[quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1303942145' post='2234012']
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/pensivepine/mlp_rainbowdashcooler.jpg[/img]


:|
[/quote]



:blink:

:like:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...