An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Carmelite Monks Have Tea Now!

Chamomile

:nun2::coffee: :nun2:

[url="http://www.mysticmonkcoffee.com/store/category/85/Tea"]Mystic Monk Tea[/url]

Buy some tea or coffee. It will help them build an a.wesome monastery that will sanctify souls and bring glory to God.

[size="1"]And tea and coffee are yummy. But you should really be detached from things, especially if you're a Carmelite... so just don't choose your absolute favorite flavor ;)[/size]

LaPetiteSoeur

AHHH! :nun2:
I have been waiting for them to start selling tea ever since I discovered them a few years ago!!!

This is great! :clapping:

MargaretTeresa

Ooh! I'll have to check this out![img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/clap2.gif[/img]

To Add:

THEY HAVE HIBISCUS TEA!!! I LOVE HIBISCUS!!!

Edited by MargaretTeresa

soon2becatholic
:clapping: Wow, amazing!! Last week I was groaning the fact they didn't sell tea. because coffee upsets my stomach. I went searching for a religious order who sells tea... but no avail. Till now!!!Thanks for the post! No more celestial tea... now Mystic Monk Tea..lol Edited by soon2becatholic

It was always in the back of my mind to propose to them to have a sister community of Carmelite Nuns that make tea... [size="1"]because I want to be a Carmelite Nun who makes tea.[/size]

Edited by Chamomile

OnlySunshine

I must make a note to order some coffee and tea when I get a job. I have an acquaintance from my young adult group that entered there this past August, so I would really like to support the order, especially since they need money to build a new monastery. :)