An Old School Catholic Message Board

Back In The Pond

He is Risen!

He is Risen!

Well, it's been a while since I've been on phatmass because about a year and a half ago I entered the CFRs (low tech) and have discerned that I am not called there. Now I'm home in Kansas City and catching up on all the threads! I have to say that my time with the sisters was amazing and I am so grateful for it but I'm sure that it's not where our Lord wants me so now it's on to chapter 2, here I come!

OnlySunshine

Prayers coming your way! BTW, I was there in January 2010 for a vocation retreat. Were you living at the postulant house or novice house then? I wonder if I met you. :)

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='He is Risen!' timestamp='1302757165' post='2228571']
Well, it's been a while since I've been on phatmass because about a year and a half ago I entered the CFRs (low tech) and have discerned that I am not called there. Now I'm home in Kansas City and catching up on all the threads! I have to say that my time with the sisters was amazing and I am so grateful for it but I'm sure that it's not where our Lord wants me so now it's on to chapter 2, here I come!
[/quote]

Welcome back to VS!! Praise God for following His will, wherever that may lead us!!

Good luck on catching up with the threads... we've got some crazy ones, to be sure!!

He is Risen!

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1302757306' post='2228572']
Prayers coming your way! BTW, I was there in January 2010 for a vocation retreat. Were you living at the postulant house or novice house then? I wonder if I met you. :)
[/quote]

I would have been a postulant, I was invested Sept. 2010

AccountDeleted

God is so good. He accepts our offerings and our love in whatever ways we can give them. Welcome back to phatmass. You still have a long way to go to catch up with my attempts, so be of strong heart and good cheer, whatever the future may hold. He is Risen indeed! :)

OnlySunshine

[quote name='He is Risen!' timestamp='1302758068' post='2228575']
I would have been a postulant, I was invested Sept. 2010
[/quote]

I bet we met when I was there! I talked to several of the postulants when we were over at the postulant house for dinner and the Handmaiden meeting. :)