Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Lil'Monster
Posted (edited)

I DONT KNOW WHO THIS BUNCHIE GUY IS? :blink:


and im not in love with a human man or a male bunchie anytime soon

Edited by Lil'Monster
Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1304824445' post='2238588']
I DONT KNOW WHO THIS BUNCHIE GUY IS? :blink:


and im not in love with a human man or a male bunchie anytime soon
[/quote]
[img]http://www.itbegins.org/images/bunchie2.gif[/img]

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1304825073' post='2238590']
[img]http://www.itbegins.org/images/bunchie2.gif[/img]
[/quote]
i wonder if that's their top speed? :blink:

Lil'Monster
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1304825073' post='2238590']
[img]http://www.itbegins.org/images/bunchie2.gif[/img]
[/quote]



EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NAVO WANTS ME TO GET MARRY TO THAT UGLY THING

Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1304827508' post='2238597']
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NAVO WANTS ME TO GET MARRY TO THAT UGLY THING
[/quote]
:o how insensitive. you'll hurt its' feelings. :(

:console: poor Bunchie.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1304827616' post='2238599']
:o how insensitive. you'll hurt its' feelings. :(

:console: poor Bunchie.
[/quote]
[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/benu/photoshops/bunchie/Bunchie_Yarly.jpg[/img]

Not A Mallard
Posted (edited)

[img]http://files.sharenator.com/Kill_it_With_Fire_Aliens_KILL_IT_KILL_IT_WITH_FIRE-s576x304-132453-580.jpg[/img]

Edited by Not A Mallard
Nihil Obstat
Posted

[img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/5/2/3531cb02-98ad-4d73-a16a-24c65bfefe93.gif[/img]

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1304827508' post='2238597']
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NAVO WANTS ME TO GET MARRY TO THAT UGLY THING
[/quote]

Bunchie has a beautiful soul.

I don't want you to marry Bunchie because Bunchie is a different species (although I don't know what species he is), and I'm pretty sure that the Bible forbids marriage between different species.

But, Bunchie is really quite nice and good hearted, and fun. He smiles almost all the time, and I have never heard him say (or write) a bad word about anyone. Give it time, he'll grow on you.

When the time comes, if it is God's will, he will find you a male spouse, either a man that you find very attractive or Christ himself.

Bunchie is a lesson in going beyond looks. He is a great guy, and no one is asking you to kiss him. :joecool:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Bunchie is beautiful. . .

sistersintigo
Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1304824445' post='2238588']
I DONT KNOW WHO THIS BUNCHIE GUY IS? :blink:


and im not in love with a human man or a male bunchie anytime soon
[/quote]

I never dreamed it would come to this when I started this thread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...