dominicansoul Posted April 23, 2011 Posted April 23, 2011 (edited) [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1303598415' post='2231530'] Typos huh?? ARE YOU DRUNK???!?!?!?!? [/quote] only on H.E.B. Diet Wild Red Red Soda Refresco [size="1"]can't wait til you come down and we can go to the TAP ROOM [/size] Edited April 23, 2011 by dominicansoul
Lil'Monster Posted April 23, 2011 Posted April 23, 2011 i cant drink cuz i would turn into a alcoholic and a tyrant
Lil Red Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 left-over cran-grape cooler (from the b-day party) with citron = yumminess!
ardillacid Posted April 24, 2011 Author Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1303617092' post='2231619'] left-over cran-grape cooler (from the b-day party) with citron = yumminess! [/quote] You are the master!
Lil Red Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1303617519' post='2231620'] You are the master! [/quote] i guess i coulda mixed it with the captain morgan, but thought the citron would add a little oomph to it. i was right. lol. plus, after the long day i had, prepping for this birthday party...i earned it!
dominicansoul Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 this afternoon I bought Guinness, Dos XX, and Smirnoff's Pomegranate Martini
Lil Red Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1303620073' post='2231645'] this afternoon I bought Guinness, Dos XX, and Smirnoff's Pomegranate Martini [/quote] i love you.
Laudate_Dominum Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 I'm going to crash this party with pony cosplay and no one will know it is me. This will be sweet...
Lil Red Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1303623114' post='2231669'] I'm going to crash this party with pony cosplay and no one will know it is me. This will be sweet... [/quote] i will let you!! but only because it's Easter and I'm deliriously happy!!
Laudate_Dominum Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 (edited) It's real... [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/yes-there-are-my-little-pony-cosplayers.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/tumblr_li0tnsljYt1qbn3kfo1_500.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/img_5329.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/1301975219450.jpg[/IMG] [/spoiler] Edited April 24, 2011 by Laudate_Dominum
Nihil Obstat Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1303623379' post='2231678'] It's real... [spoiler] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/yes-there-are-my-little-pony-cosplayers.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/tumblr_li0tnsljYt1qbn3kfo1_500.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/img_5329.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/1301975219450.jpg[/IMG] [/spoiler] [/quote] MAKE IT STOP!!! They blaspheme against the ponies! Edited April 24, 2011 by Nihil Obstat
AudreyGrace Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1303623379' post='2231678'] It's real... [spoiler] [img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/yes-there-are-my-little-pony-cosplayers.jpg[/img] [img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/tumblr_li0tnsljYt1qbn3kfo1_500.jpg[/img] [img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/img_5329.jpg[/img] [img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/phatmass/1301975219450.jpg[/img] [/spoiler] [/quote] This shouldn't happen. Ever. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/cry2.gif[/img]
MIKolbe Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1303634874' post='2231750'] MAKE IT STOP!!! They blaspheme against the ponies! [/quote] I find myself in agreement with the gentleman from canada.
MissScripture Posted April 24, 2011 Posted April 24, 2011 [quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1303620073' post='2231645'] this afternoon I bought Guinness, Dos XX, and Smirnoff's Pomegranate Martini [/quote] A pomegranate martini sounds delicious!
MissScripture Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 My parents don't have any good alcohol open around here, and they get crabby if I open the wine without them.
Lil Red Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1303695694' post='2232017'] My parents don't have any good alcohol open around here, and they get crabby if I open the wine without them. [/quote] sadz
MissScripture Posted April 25, 2011 Posted April 25, 2011 On the bright side, they drink wine, now, so I get it when they drink it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now