Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who do you want to win the Stanley Cup?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

geetarplayer
Posted

I say, Go Avs! Or one of the Canada teams...

-Mark

Faithful heart
Posted

Red Wings!! GO DETROIT!!!!!! :P

God Conquers
Posted

Vas-y les Habitants ! Gagne le Coupe Stanley pour le 26ieme temps!

Posted

why didn't you have "I don't care" as an option?

cuz guess what I would've voted? :P

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Faithful heart' date='Apr 23 2004, 05:41 PM'] Red Wings!! GO DETROIT!!!!!! :P [/quote]
:cheer: Red Wings all the way!!! :cheer:

God Conquers
Posted

Red Wings are FINISHED!

My boys in Calgary are gonna take the Western Conference!

Posted

The Philadelphia Flyers baby!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Anyone know what the series are at?

Posted

Go Leafs go!. I am for them this playoffs since Leetch who was a Ranger for 17 years ended up there.

Mrs Bro Adam, all of the serieses are at 1-0 at the moment

Flames 1-0 Wings
Flyers 1-0 Leafs
Sharks 1-0 Avs
Lightning 1-0 Canadians

Posted

Wings are on in a second! Go Wings!

God Conquers
Posted

Leafs smell of elderberries.

God Conquers
Posted

Flyers in five.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Azriel' date='Apr 24 2004, 02:56 PM'] Wings are on in a second! Go Wings! [/quote]
And the Red Wings kicked some butt!!!

:cheer: Go Red Wings!!! :cheer:

Posted

I voted for the Toronto Maple Leafs... because I absolutely love them. :drool:

I'm finding myself rooting more and more for Calgary and Montreal though. Is that a bad thing? ^_^ :ph34r:

Posted

Whoever voted for the Red Wings, is gay.

Or is he/she??????

geetarplayer
Posted

[quote name='Lynne' date='Apr 24 2004, 08:59 PM'] I voted for the Toronto Maple Leafs... because I absolutely love them. :drool:

I'm finding myself rooting more and more for Calgary and Montreal though. Is that a bad thing? ^_^ :ph34r: [/quote]
As long as they're from Canada, you can root for them. :cool:

Posted

Exactly. I don't think you'd ever catch me rooting for an American team... especially not the Red Wings. :wacko: :P

Posted

Go Toronto! My dad comes in the car today and he is like guess what i got tickets to the Leaf game on friday so i am going...lol and we live in Winnipeg so how he got them or w.e. i dont know but hes going and i cant cuz i have school :( . lol

Posted
:o
Lucky!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't mind missing soooooooo much school for a playoff game.
Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Paladin D' date='Apr 24 2004, 10:05 PM'] Whoever voted for the Red Wings, is gay.

Or is he/she?????? [/quote]
:sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :sadder:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...