An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Community Of Perpetual Chat

tnavarro61

tnavarro61

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1304559197' post='2237295']
You Catholics and your secret societies.
[/quote]

:evil:

Tally Marx

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1304520713' post='2236817']

Err, I don't know that "pre-blessed food" is much better. Kind of off color humor...

[/quote]

Really? I thought it was a very good way to get his point across.
"If you admit that prayer is important, then make it important." -Julian Smith
We often say prayer is important, but we don't act like it is, and this video, I think, proves how silly that is.

carmenchristi

One LITTLE TINY DETAIL..... you have to get a bishop :pope:to approve your constitutions... and I hate to break it to you, but you have to include chastity and obedience too if you want them approved :blink: canon law says so!... and so to be coherant, as part of the acceptance of truth vow, you either find a bishop to approve you or disperse the community RIGHT AWAY!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA......:saint:

[quote name='Tally Marx' timestamp='1304619405' post='2237575']
Really? I thought it was a very good way to get his point across.
"If you admit that prayer is important, then make it important." -Julian Smith
We often say prayer is important, but we don't act like it is, and this video, I think, proves how silly that is.
[/quote]

It just struck me as a little off color, but then again, I can be scrupulous at times. It's just that Church matters are so important, and they seemed to make it too silly.

Edited by JoyfulLife

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tnavarro61' timestamp='1304346557' post='2235724']

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/echo4lima/habit68.png?t=1304345173[/img]

[/quote]

Um, why do the Sisters not have feet??? Will we have special abilities of levitation??!?!?
[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1304388767' post='2236093']
Having completed her initial phormation, sister Vee will be known as:

Sister Mary Luyacecilia Karol Benedicta Graziella Consueala of our Lady of Perpetual Help
[/quote]

:clapping:
:dance:

I am soooo gonna forget my own name!!!

Maximilianus

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1305588330' post='2242555']
Um, why do the Sisters not have feet??? Will we have special abilities of levitation??!?!?
[/quote]

It a really long tunic, for some reason the sisters of the PCPC tend to develope hobbit feet. We don't want to scare potential aspirants away.

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1304393900' post='2236193']
No, I just realized I'm making the wrong move. Instead of creating a new Order, I'll just make a reformed version. The ODPCPCSO Discalced, Order of Phartmass Community Of Perpetual Chat of the Strict Observance

[/quote]

rotfl

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1304441281' post='2236369']
I don't want to watch that video or wear shoes
[/quote]

no shoes ftw

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1305589065' post='2242558']
It a really long tunic, for some reason the sisters of the PCPC tend to develope hobbit feet. We don't want to scare potential aspirants away.
[/quote]

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

HopefulBride

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1305589065' post='2242558']
[/quote]

Is this true for all sisters? I hope not.

Maximilianus

[quote name='HopefulBride' timestamp='1305591181' post='2242577']
Is this true for all sisters? I hope not.
[/quote]

If your shoes have been feeling tight don't worry...that's why there's long tunics.

Lil'Monster

oh my gosh u people r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......:crazy:

LOL

• 2 months later...
Maximilianus

So after I created [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=112545&hl=perpetual&fromsearch=1"]these[/url] I found this on the [url="http://divinavocacion.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-12-16T20%3A15%3A00%2B01%3A00&max-results=10"]Divinas Vocacciones[/url] blog

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lCjeEOJTLoo/TNH7ig7WudI/AAAAAAAADUQ/A1T4IJQ5DaA/s1600/SdlDmi.jpg[/img]

i<3franciscans

OH OH Sign me up please. I am chill with no shoes and I love pre-blessed food. AND the heck with cannon law and obedience!!!!! hehehehe just kidding. BTW I love the capes.... Can we have hoods????