An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am Having A Craving For...

MissScripture

MissScripture

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1308788473' post='2257464']
chick-fil-a waffle fries w/polynesian sauce.
[/quote]
This is so mean its not even funny. I have to wait until SEPTEMBER to get to a Chick-fil-A! SEPTEMBER! And that is a HUGE blessing, because I thought I would have to go my whole pregnancy without getting to one!

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1308804919' post='2257597']
This is so mean its not even funny. I have to wait until SEPTEMBER to get to a Chick-fil-A! SEPTEMBER! And that is a HUGE blessing, because I thought I would have to go my whole pregnancy without getting to one!
[/quote]

oh, i mentioned it on purpose. did i mention they opened up a 5th chick-fil-a in town?

:whistle:

i don't know how i would have made it through the first 4 months/morning sickness for this one without chick-fil-a.

:blowkiss:

MissScripture

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1308863379' post='2257798']
oh, i mentioned it on purpose. did i mention they opened up a 5th chick-fil-a in town?

:whistle:

i don't know how i would have made it through the first 4 months/morning sickness for this one without chick-fil-a.

[/quote]
<_< :cry: Why are you such a meanie head?

fides quarens intellectum

mmmmmm - chick-fil-a was soooo delicious tonight. "Jack" wants more waffle fries.

the waffle fries RULE ALL!!!

and i LOVE their little sauce they got goin on, too!! AND THE SWEET TEA!!!! We buy it by the gallon!

MissScripture

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1308886578' post='2257952']
mmmmmm - chick-fil-a was soooo delicious tonight. "Jack" wants more waffle fries.

[/quote]
<_< :bash: I was able to make do with the hubby making me home-made chicken nuggets and using the polynesian sauce we got over Christmas when we went to Nashville, because SOMEONE didn't send us any like we'd asked. :whistle:

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1308910383' post='2258026']
the waffle fries RULE ALL!!!

and i LOVE their little sauce they got goin on, too!! AND THE SWEET TEA!!!! We buy it by the gallon!
[/quote]
Polynesian sauce is the best! And I'm not a sweet tea drinker, but their lemonade is AMAZING!