Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 25, 2004 Author Posted April 25, 2004 Now, the class system will be based off of the ancient Roman system, but Christianized. Patrician Class-Patriarchal, Fatherly Class-Servants to All and God Equites-Knights and Nobles Class-Servants to All and God Plebian Class-Common Class-Servants to All and God Freed Slave Class-Servants to All and God Slave Class-Servants to All and God The Christian part is that we are all servants to each other and to God.
voiciblanche Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Apr 24 2004, 06:05 PM'] Now, the class system will be based off of the ancient Roman system, but Christianized. Patrician Class-Patriarchal, Fatherly Class-Servants to All and God Equites-Knights and Nobles Class-Servants to All and God Plebian Class-Common Class-Servants to All and God Freed Slave Class-Servants to All and God Slave Class-Servants to All and God The Christian part is that we are all servants to each other and to God. [/quote] So... Stargirl is in the Patrician class. Flowery is in the Patrician class. Raphael is in the Patrician class. Crusader1234 is an Equite. Colleen is an Equite. Willguy is an Equite. Lanky is an Equite. Deeds is an Equite. I'm an Equite. Is that right?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 25, 2004 Author Posted April 25, 2004 [quote]Stargirl is in the Patrician class. Flowery is in the Patrician class. Raphael is in the Patrician class. Crusader1234 is an Equite. Colleen is an Equite. Willguy is an Equite. Lanky is an Equite. Deeds is an Equite. I'm an Equite.[/quote] lol No...the point was that it doesn't matter! lol We all have the same function, serving God and each other. No one is more important than anyone, even though we might each have different talents and levels of Church knowledge and obedience, we're all objectively equal in the eyes of God.
voiciblanche Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 :rotfl: :thatsfunny: :crackup: I know, I know, I know. I just had to be a total pain and stress the levels instead of the purpose. Whoo. I crack me up.
crusader1234 Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 YES! i actually forget what my full title is so it might change from time to time... but thanks Raphael. p.s. raphael was my favourite ninja turtle [img]http://www.ninjaturtles.com/artwork/profile_raphael.gif[/img]
crusader1234 Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 k ill settle for archduke... and trade in the other two titles to change music to creepy aliens how does that sound haha
Colleen Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Apr 24 2004, 09:45 PM'] How bout we just call you the Duke? [/quote] Maybe we should call Iacobus that.
voiciblanche Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 Good idea. Lol, I had a friend we called Duke once. Made him sound like he was a dog...
ilovechrist Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Apr 24 2004, 07:11 PM'] Stargirl is in the Patrician class. Flowery is in the Patrician class. Raphael is in the Patrician class. Crusader1234 is an Equite. Colleen is an Equite. Willguy is an Equite. Lanky is an Equite. Deeds is an Equite. I'm an Equite. [/quote] i'm gone 3 days, and another branch claims a title!!! what happened to the Parliament? i am SOOOOOOO confused.. but its still pretty funny..
let_go_let_God Posted April 26, 2004 Posted April 26, 2004 I'm so confused... what happened to my Parliment idea? Ok since were going this route what would I be? LGLG
crusader1234 Posted April 26, 2004 Posted April 26, 2004 hmmm plebian? i dont know if you got a title yet.
Aloysius Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 HEY I'M PRESIDENT. i've just been on vacation at camp david
willguy Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Apr 27 2004, 08:47 AM'] HEY I'M PRESIDENT. i've just been on vacation at camp david [/quote] Nope, you resigned and gave stargirl the title, remember?
ilovechrist Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 [quote name='Aloysius' date='Apr 27 2004, 08:47 AM'] HEY I'M PRESIDENT. i've just been on vacation at camp david [/quote] u didn't tell anybody this... there's no proof--and stargirl has been approved by the Queen of Phatmass... so...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now