OnlySunshine Posted May 7, 2011 Posted May 7, 2011 I have put in a few job offers over the past few days because I really want to work soon. I am tired of sitting around the house and having nothing to do. I am planning to go on a discernment retreat with the Sister Servants of the Eternal Word sometime in the Fall, so I need to have a source of income to buy my plane ticket. I also need a job so I can finish my degree in the Fall. I am planning to take my final Math class--Elementary Statistics--and graduate in December 2011. I need to be able to afford gas and insurance so I can get back and forth. Please pray that something comes through soon. I am waiting in anticipation of a job offer. I've applied to a bank and Chick-Fil-A. I plan to apply at more banks and I am still looking at job boards as well as the classifieds.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now