An Old School Catholic Message Board

Countdown

tnavarro61

Maximilianus

Don't forget your skateboard Navo

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKX7QmaL_bw&feature=related[/media]

Santa Cruz

So happy for you and praying! What a blessing! Thank you for all you have shared with us here on PM.

Tally Marx

Nav, do not forget that you promised to write to me if you are at all able!!! (it is my sole comfort...)

tnavarro61

[size="7"][b]17[/b][/size]

Seventeen days left for me, I have said goodbye to most people that I have to say goodbye. Somehow I feel I wanna stop this countdown thread. I feel like I am taking things too much that I might appear I am boasting about this.

Well, seventeen days, and oh! I have to prepare my documents! ayayay

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='tnavarro61' timestamp='1305207815' post='2240456']
[size="7"][b]17[/b][/size]

Seventeen days left for me, I have said goodbye to most people that I have to say goodbye. Somehow I feel I wanna stop this countdown thread. [b]I feel like I am taking things too much that I might appear I am boasting about this.[/b]

Well, seventeen days, and oh! I have to prepare my documents! ayayay
[/quote]

Oh shush!! You're :crazy: . We simply want to rejoice with you and support you!! :clapping:

MargaretTeresa

This is a support thread, Nav. While some of us might have holy jealousy towards you, we're still [font="Verdana"][size="7"][color="#ff0000"]VERY VERY VERY EXCITED[/color][/size][/font] for you! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/clap2.gif[/img]

faithcecelia

I am both excited for you and also touched by the bits of your journey that I have read. There are a good few of us, myself included, who are having to discern our vocation a second (or more) time, and I for one am finding it painful and emotional. You have had to do that even before you enter and I'm sure many would have called it a day, but you have kept your eyes on Christ and listened to his call. You have every right to be excited! These last days are very precious, and I feel privileged to have got to 'know' you however briefly. You are in my prayers.

17 days. wow. i think thats also how many days we have left of school. two celebrations in one. :)

Maximilianus

Bakit mo takpan ang iyong mukha, alam namin kung ano ang hitsura mo gusto. Dapat ay tapos na ang ilang mga pagkanta. "para sa'yooooooooooo"

tnavarro61

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1305279913' post='2240778']
Bakit mo takpan ang iyong mukha, alam namin kung ano ang hitsura mo gusto. Dapat ay tapos na ang ilang mga pagkanta. "para sa'yooooooooooo"
[/quote]

[quote]Bakit mo tinakpanan ang iyong mukha, alam na namin kung ano ang hitsura mo. Dapat kumanta ka rin ng "Para sa'yoooooooooooooo"

Why did you cover your face,, we already know what you look like. You should have sung, "Para sa'yoooooooooooooo."

[/quote]

LOL Max that is my first video of myself EVER and I am shy. :blush:

hahahahaha

Edited by tnavarro61

Maximilianus

[quote name='tnavarro61' timestamp='1305280594' post='2240782']
LOL Max that is my first video of myself EVER and I am shy. :blush:

hahahahaha
[/quote]

Ang iyong mukha ay mayroon na sa forum na ito ng maraming beses

tnavarro61

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1305282093' post='2240787']
Ang iyong mukha ay mayroon na sa forum na ito ng maraming beses
[/quote]

LOL Max, but those are not movin!

Maximilianus

[quote name='tnavarro61' timestamp='1305282690' post='2240788']
LOL Max, but those are not movin!
[/quote]

No acepto esa excusa. Lo menos que puede hacer es usar una gorra o sombrero con gafas