faithcecelia Posted May 10, 2011 Posted May 10, 2011 Corin is the almost 4yr old boy I nanny. He is 'hard work', has only recently started talking, and not very co-operative. He has already been excluded from 2 nurseries and his 3rd, where he only started 2wks ago, are struggling with him. We barely go an hour without a tantrum and I can't remember my last proper nights sleep. He is actually a darling child when he behaves, but both his mother and I are at the point we just don't know what to do with him. Please pray that we get a proper diagnosis of his special needs, so that he can be given the proper support that he needs and achieve a level of stability before he starts school proper in September.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now