An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obi Wan Kenobi Is Dead, Vader Says

Ephrem Augustine

Ephrem Augustine

[url="http://www.galacticempiretimes.com/2011/05/09/galaxy/outer-rim/obi-wan-kenobi-is-killed.html"]Galactic Empire Times - Obi-Wan Kenobi Is Dead, Vader Says[/url]

Maximilianus

[quote]Steve C. [i][size="2"][color="#666666"]· [/color][/size][url="#IDComment150999236"][size="2"][color="#666666"]9 hours ago[/color][/size][/url][/i] I love how the liberal rag GET keeps referring our Defense Star as the "Death Star". Take that propaganda back to Courescant, Nerfherder!!! [/quote]

lol

Substantively it was about what you'd expect from a 16 year old who had just read his first Chomsky book. Aesthetically it was far worse. Never clever and highly predictable.

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1305160540' post='2240287']
Substantively it was about what you'd expect from a 16 year old who had just read his first Chomsky book. Aesthetically it was far worse. Never clever and highly predictable.

[/quote]

Spoil sport :P :[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/harhar.gif[/img]

Edited by Amppax

ThePenciledOne

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1305160540' post='2240287']

[/quote]

oh please you're just jealous.

[quote name='Ephrem Augustine' timestamp='1305393139' post='2241382']
I think the predictability is what makes it so amusing
[/quote]

Well, that's fair. I disagree but obviously that's subjective.