Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Carrie' date='Apr 25 2004, 04:34 PM'] ::price is right voice::

Come on down!!!!!!!!!!

Pick a time!!!!!!!!!!

so? :) [/quote]
:director: you heard the woman!! speak up laddies!! :director:

Posted

I still can't get in. I get the digest email and you approved me, I got that email too, but I can't get in :sadder:

Posted

My membership in that group has been pending for a couple of months now... :(

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

let me check you two out.

Posted

I wish I could, i can't though, my parents would be upset. I'll just pretend I'm there!! :lol:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Apr 25 2004, 06:20 PM'] I still can't get in. I get the digest email and you approved me, I got that email too, but I can't get in :sadder: [/quote]
okay thicke i got you but iacobus...imgonna have to look into more cuz you should def be able to enter if your listed and approved as a member.

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I like the live chat rosary :)

Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Apr 25 2004, 07:30 PM'] okay thicke i got you [/quote]
Thanks dearie....

Posted

So did you guys already chat? Is it over already? Did I miss the party?

DemonSlayer
Posted

I just signed up on the yahoo groups page, are you meant to do that or send littleflower a pm?
By the way, how often and at what hours is the yahoo chat used?

Posted

its always availabe but not always full

VeraMaria
Posted

We have to arrange for a chat time soon....what about tomorrow afternoon?

Posted

i have mass :\

master_alterserver
Posted

who verifies the users on the Yahoo!grooup?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='master_alterserver' date='May 1 2004, 04:37 PM'] who verifies the users on the Yahoo!grooup? [/quote]
me and trai along with some other peeps.
here is what i posted in the other thread in case you missed it...

peeps the phatmass yahoo group is run [u]different[/u] from the phorum.

dont expect [b]1.)[/b] a fast reply, be ready for wait [b] 2.)[/b] signing up doesn't mean your automatically gonna be approved. depending on your involvement here and your status....its up to mods to approve you or not.

[b]it would be nice if you could please be patient, the yahoo group is alot of work[/b].

the yahoo group is not open for the public for a reason and we ask that you please take that into consideration :) that there is alot of stuff being done to ensure and protect the security and privacy that the yahoo group strives to obtain.

thank you and have a nice day. :cyclops:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...