Lil Red Posted June 14, 2011 Posted June 14, 2011 [url="http://artofmanliness.com/2011/06/13/think-before-you-ink-a-mans-guide-to-getting-a-tattoo/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheArtOfManliness+%28The+Art+of+Manliness%29/"]A Man's Guide to Getting a Tattoo[/url] lulz
Papist Posted June 14, 2011 Posted June 14, 2011 [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uzqP9Dw3u0M/THF0FYXrRoI/AAAAAAAABBk/To5doiwaFLw/s640/dottodot_tattoo_01.jpg[/img]
Lisa Posted June 16, 2011 Posted June 16, 2011 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1308064032' post='2253626'] [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uzqP9Dw3u0M/THF0FYXrRoI/AAAAAAAABBk/To5doiwaFLw/s640/dottodot_tattoo_01.jpg[/img] [/quote] Is this really yours? If it is, you may have won the coolest tattoo award!
Papist Posted June 17, 2011 Posted June 17, 2011 [quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1308263566' post='2254815'] Is this really yours? If it is, you may have won the coolest tattoo award! [/quote] I can't take credit. But it is a sweet tattoo.
sixpence Posted June 17, 2011 Posted June 17, 2011 Got no tattooes... but got a conch and a spiral piercing... just put in the jewelry for the spiral one two days ago.. [center][img]http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x435/Alexandra_Villiard/Photoon2011-06-17at15443.jpg[/img] [/center] [center][img]http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x435/Alexandra_Villiard/Photoon2011-06-17at15444.jpg[/img] [/center]
faithcecelia Posted June 17, 2011 Author Posted June 17, 2011 Ooooh, I like the spiral, bet that took some healing time??? At one point I had 19 piercings but now I just have one in each ear plus my belly button!
Lil Red Posted June 17, 2011 Posted June 17, 2011 Oh, I have four tattoos, and will be getting two more.
MargaretTeresa Posted June 18, 2011 Posted June 18, 2011 I have no tattoos. Thought about getting one, but pry won't.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now