Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

tinytherese
Posted

I don't. :|

Maximilianus
Posted

I don't

HopefulBride
Posted

I don't

Posted

At points in my life, I almost got a tattoo. Looking back, I'm so glad I didn't, because all those ideas I had I would've regretted :paperbag:

...Not that people can't have meaningful and beautiful tattoos, but I would've had some dumb ones.

Posted

i dont..

i wouldnt want to sully this ruggedly handsome thing i got goin on!

Lil'Monster
Posted

i don't

AudreyGrace
Posted

>thisgirl<

Posted

I don't. And I won't.

IgnatiusofLoyola
Posted

No tattoos here.

Posted

I don't. I'd like to at some point when I have some monies. :stubborn:

Posted

hey!!

ardillacid!!!

homeschoolmom
Posted

I don't. I know you are all taken aback by that revelation...

Posted

No tats. Closest thing I get is lines on my head from the couch pillows after some hardcore face-plant-on-the-couch sleeping. :)

LaPetiteSoeur
Posted

Nada. Never happening. I can barely get my flu shot (last time, there was a mini hysteric attack. very bad), let alone get ink needled on my body.

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1307900515' post='2252780']
hey!!

ardillacid!!!
[/quote]
hey yourself :wave:

Posted

Nope, more normal for a guy my age. These days its almost rebellious not to have one for the youth is seems.

ed

Posted

[quote name='ardillacid' timestamp='1307917771' post='2252898']
hey yourself :wave:
[/quote]
you in PA?

Posted

No tattoo for me. However, I did tattoo a softball last night for a 2-run double.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...