voiciblanche Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 That sounds weird, Raphael, but good at the same time...
cmotherofpirl Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 I LOVE cheesecake. I consider it a food group along with chocolate.
the_rev Posted April 25, 2004 Author Posted April 25, 2004 i'm actually eating Cherry Cheesecake right now!
Rebirth flame Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 the question isn't "do you like cheesecake?" it should be "how could anybody not like cheesecake?"
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 [quote] That sounds weird, Raphael, but good at the same time...[/quote] Lol...it's good, don't worry... I know it sounds weird, but Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread is good, too... I make the cheesecake...yummy...
voiciblanche Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 I like turtle cheesecake myself. When I was younger I thought it had turtles in it and refused to eat it...I still don't know what's turtle-y about it, but, hey, it's good.
Sojourner Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 I have friends from Morton, Ill., where they have the Pumpkin Festival every year, so they have every pumpkin recipe known to man. Pumpkin and chocolate anything is really good. Mmm. And I love cheesecake.
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 voici......we must be related or something cuz i love turtle cheesecake too!!! what i wouldnt give for a piece of any cheesecake right now......[drools]
Rebirth flame Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 hmmm.... i'm quite partial to cherry cheesecake myself... GO REV!!!! can i have a slice...?
voiciblanche Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 See? Do you see how weird I am? I have to contemplate turtle cheesecake; you're just like, "I like turtle cheescake, too."
Dave Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 I prefer strawberry or cherry cheesecake myself! My sweet tooth is working overtime just thinking about it!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 voiciblanche, do you have a crush on Iacobus or something? lol Why is his avatar on your avatar's back?
HomeTeamFamily Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 [quote] See? Do you see how weird I am? I have to contemplate turtle cheesecake; you're just like, "I like turtle cheescake, too."[/quote] im not sure i follow you here.....
voiciblanche Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 [quote] voiciblanche, do you have a crush on Iacobus or something? [/quote] :nono: Yeech. All of y'all are too old for me. [quote] Why is his avatar on your avatar's back? [/quote] Long story short, he said my avs were good but they needed John Wayne to be better...I was bored...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted April 25, 2004 Posted April 25, 2004 [quote]Yeech. All of y'all are too old for me.[/quote] Oh...sorry. I didn't know your age. [quote]Long story short, he said my avs were good but they needed John Wayne to be better...I was bored...[/quote] Ah...that explains it...lol...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now