Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

School Issue: Uniforms


School Uniforms? what do you think of them?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I went to Catholic school 1st through 5th grade and wore uniforms. I thought they were pretty cool, but at that time it seemed kind of strict for me when they always made you have your shirt tucked in perfectly. now though, looking back I think they were an excellent idea, I can't explain it they really do make you feel different about the school.

Posted

[quote name='immaculata' date='May 17 2004, 08:38 PM'] the pics aren't showing up on my earlier post...

[img]http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/immaculata86/girls-small.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img13.photobucket.com/albums/v37/immaculata86/boys-small.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Those kids look fake happy. Hehe.

Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='May 23 2004, 12:02 PM'] Those kids look fake happy. Hehe. [/quote]
They're just smiling because they're getting paid to, lol.

Those uniforms are much nicer looking than what I had for dress code at my school. I wish we could have worn that.

  • 3 weeks later...
ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='Colleen' date='May 23 2004, 01:32 PM'] They're just smiling because they're getting paid to, lol. [/quote]
:lol:

of course, anything for $$

Posted

I like uniforms. :3 I think they're cute. The guys look handsome in their uniforms, and the girls look pretty in theirs. You odn't have to worry about what you're going to wear the next day cause the outfit's the same. If you can't express your individuality because of your uniform, express it through your backpack or something. I've never come across a school that restricted what you do to your backpack. :blink:

Posted

I used to wear uniforms and changed to a high school where you dont have to wear them and I think that uniforms are good because the clothes that people get away with especially girls. The skirt might be getting shorter with uniforms but the skirts that are not uniform are too short for school anyways. i dont see how girls get out of there house looking like that. My dad would have kicked my but if i ever did that. :unsure: [FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]

master_alterserver
Posted

yayay to school uniforms!

Posted

Where I come from most schools have a school uniform, generally speaking, the schools that don't have a uniform tend to be in poor areas, and generally dodgy schools.

I would rather wear a uniform because I like the fact that I don't have to worry about what I am going to wear every day. Also it just looks better, maybe it's my conservative nature showing here but I sorta like the look of a whole school in uniform, it looks neat and organised. LOL.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...