FutureSister2009 Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 I am grateful that I received a confirmation from the SSVMs and I've also received information about Campus Ministry from my new school. I pray that it will all work out smoothly. I also need prayers for a relationship with a friend of mine. She is like the sweetest girl ever and she's a good friend to me. But she's also friends with someone else who doesn't like me. And lately I feel like my friend has been ignoring me. I don't know if she's being told about me by this other girl or if she's just busy or if I'm overreacting. But it makes me upset. I want to try to get along with everyone because I feel like I'm just losing all of my friends. I want everything to be okay. I'm only going to be at home for a couple more months and I'd like to enjoy all the time I have with them, but with peace and happiness, no hatred.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now