Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I really like the Immaculate Heart t-shirt. Will it come in different colors? Anyways, I'm looking to make my own shirts, I'll probably use www.cafepress.com to make it. Here are the drafts....the picture with Jesus and the Psalms reference: I envision it centered on the back and it will be kind of small.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid114/pc8a80fe74390816990a520fd4332b434/f8e0de8f.jpg[/img]

This one, the praying hands and rosary will be nicely centered on the front as a large nice size.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid114/p9b9823060b5da2cc3f018002f3239855/f8e0de90.jpg[/img]

constructive criticism is very much appreciated and welcomed!

Edited by inno
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

hey welcome to phatmass! :tiphat:

glad your here :cheer:

those designs, i have to say rock! :punk: we dfeinlty need more cool catholic tees (i mean come on theres like a billlion of us right? :P )

those look nice, i recommend you keep it up and keep them coming.

make yourself at home here, cuz here at phatmass, we all love to rep our faith! :banana:

+JMJ

God bless!
:cyclops:

Posted

Hey Welcome

Since I got Photoshop, I think I'm gonna make my own Catholic T-shirts now!

Now are you going to make them, and sell them? Because if you are that's really cool! And that be additional fundraising for me to go on my trip next summer would be great!

Posted

I just looked at cafepress.com whoa that's awesome!!!!!! I'm creating the shrits I"m gonna sell right now!

I hope ya'll purchase one or two!

Posted

Inno if you don't have an account there yet, could you say I refferred you?

I'm PilgrimageFund

Posted

[url="http://www.cafeshops.com/pilgrimagefund"]http://www.cafeshops.com/pilgrimagefund[/url]

I have one shirt up, now the image on the back is small, I couldn't make it any bigger, that may cause concern when buying, that is why I have the back showing for the sale.

I will make another shirt tonight and post it!

Posted

These are some cool shirts guys!

Posted

[quote name='the_rev' date='Apr 26 2004, 05:29 AM'] Inno if you don't have an account there yet, could you say I refferred you?

I'm PilgrimageFund [/quote]
Hey there, yeah I actually have 2 accounts at cafepress.com :) Nice designs by the way, but as a reminder, when you create a shirt, be aware of the resolution you are using in your picture because it is possible for your picture to turn out distorted and pixelated when pressed onto the t shirt. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I should modify the designs of my shirt? Possilby a diff passage reference? Possibly a color tweeking? Possibly adding or taking something away? Thanks a bunch!

Posted

just a thought on the rosary one...

The beads and hand are very dark, which could cause the printing to be pretty hard to see and it may not be obvious except under close inspection that the rosary is there at all. Perhaps try lightening the colors of the hands or getting rid of the color all together.

ilovechrist
Posted

cool beans..

the shirts rock you guys--keep creating!

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I will be getting the hearts artwork to dust pronto (like, tonight)

... I was gone all weekend.

:D

Posted

So do you think my shirt will turn out then if one is sold (which I don't think it will!)?

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

i like that first one......i think you should have the verse you cite printed on the back

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I agree with what willguy posted about the rosary and hands being dark. The only way that would be able to reproduce (and at least maintain its appearance) would be if it was an iron-on design.

The crucifix will reprint quite nicely since it's a simple black and white corpus christi with the red backdrop.

I would also suggest making the rosary hands black and white (white hands, black beads) without gradients, like the corpus christi is. If you wanted to add a second and third color for the flesh of the hands and the sleeves that would be all right. Just stay away from gradients when screen printing shirts. They are from the devil.

:devil:

Posted

thanks for the reply! i will try and turning the hands and rosary black and white. i decided to give it a text to add a little flavor. this was influenced by another tshirt i found at catholicposters.com and so i will now attempt to change it to black and white and leave the new text added. what do you think?

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid114/ped4992b5cc62ad5987e838e8c3e622aa/f8def65d.jpg[/img]

crusader1234
Posted

ash wednesday... why dont you make t-shirts? your an artist

Posted

does it cost 2 sign up at cafepress?

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote]ash wednesday... why dont you make t-shirts? your an artist
[/quote]

Because dUSt already has the traffic, and artists usually are too busy making shirts for everyone else. ;)

Posted

[quote name='lifeteener' date='Apr 27 2004, 01:10 AM'] does it cost 2 sign up at cafepress? [/quote]
nope its free :D

Posted (edited)

How does this look now or did is it not what was envisioned?

Edited by inno

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...