OnlySunshine Posted July 4, 2011 Posted July 4, 2011 I decided to ask for deletion of my topic on Open Mic because I feel confident in my conscience telling me that I wasn't at fault for what happened today. But I do ask that you please pray for my aunt. As I stated on the deleted topic, she has issues with insecurity and has problems with bullying others (family members, friends, co-workers, etc) to get her way. I don't wish her any harm or evil. I'm often praying for her conversion of heart and after hearing the Sunday Gospel, I pray that she will convert her ways and become like Jesus who was "meek and humble of heart." She is my family member and I love her, but that doesn't mean I have to sit back and allow her to treat me like she does. Please pray that my actions towards her are only Christ-like--being assertive only when necessary and loving the rest of the time. May Jesus and Mary guide me in all ways so that I may help my aunt get to heaven. Amen.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now