Lil Red Posted July 7, 2011 Posted July 7, 2011 [quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1310080184' post='2264158'] Ahem. This thread should be moved. This is the "DON'T be lame" forum. [/quote] we need 5 more votes for lame.
Debra Little Posted July 7, 2011 Posted July 7, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1310010000' post='2263891'] Is amesome. [/quote] what is planking?
Luigi Posted July 7, 2011 Posted July 7, 2011 [quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1310080184' post='2264158'] Ahem. This thread should be moved. This is the "DON'T be lame" forum. [/quote] Try as we might, not [i]all [/i]lame-osity can be contained neatly on one little board. What can I tell you? Lame happens.
dUSt Posted July 8, 2011 Author Posted July 8, 2011 This is not lame board material. This is a relevant phenomenon in social media.
Socrates Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1310066396' post='2264074'] I find the logo on top somewhat disturbing. [/quote] Is that guy "planking" the letters?
Vincent Vega Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1310080184' post='2264158'] Ahem. This thread should be moved. This is the "DON'T be lame" forum. [/quote] You wrong. This is the be don't lame forum.
Debra Little Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1310010000' post='2263891'] Is amesome. [/quote] maybe it's a way for some to relax.
Mary Magdalene Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [img]http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/kqvt.com/files/2011/05/online-planking-craze-leads-to-mans-death.jpg[/img] [img]http://planking.collegewallofsha.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Planking26.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.stabilitees.com/store/image/cache/data/Designs/planking-i-love-australia-planking-t-shirt-500x500.jpg[/img]
Ed Normile Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 I actually heard of this several months ago, some poor clown in Australia fell off of a railing at a motel he was staying at , he was posing for a planking picture. He expired for his effort. ed
Laudate_Dominum Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='AudreyGrace' timestamp='1310072249' post='2264107'] [img]http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/memes-plancking-to-the-max.jpg[/img] [/quote] I'm saving this one.. hahaha
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 When you're the Webmaster, you can put your plank thread wherever you want it. The job of Webmaster has very few perks, but this is one of them. I vote the thread stays here.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 Squirrels plank on branches when it gets hot. [IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/DGeorge758/foxsquirrel2.jpg[/IMG]
dUSt Posted July 8, 2011 Author Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' timestamp='1310154960' post='2264599'] Squirrels plank on branches when it gets hot. [IMG]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn264/DGeorge758/foxsquirrel2.jpg[/IMG] [/quote] Not a proper plank. On a side note, it's extremely hard to get babies to plank properly. I tried for hours last night to get my 11 month old to plank on the coffee table. She just kept smashing her face and crying.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1310156911' post='2264626'] Not a proper plank. On a side note, it's extremely hard to get babies to plank properly. I tried for hours last night to get my 11 month old to plank on the coffee table. She just kept smashing her face and crying. [/quote] True, the squirrel had its face up. Well, I tried. Yeah, babies can act like total babies sometimes and not cooperate. Especially when it's a glass coffee table.......
Luigi Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1310156911' post='2264626'] Not a proper plank. On a side note, it's extremely hard to get babies to plank properly. I tried for hours last night to get my 11 month old to plank on the coffee table. She just kept smashing her face and crying. [/quote] I may have to hotline you for this.... tell me again which state you live in?
Ed Normile Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1310158114' post='2264645'] he lives in the 'slow me' state.... [/quote] Oh, the state of Misery, I wonder if its Kickapoo Misery? I just love that there is a city called Kickapoo. I hope its not Joplin as that place was just leveled by the tornado. ed
MIKolbe Posted July 8, 2011 Posted July 8, 2011 i think you are confusing the 'show me' state: Missouri with the "SLOW me" state: Texas.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now