CreepyCrawler Posted April 26, 2004 Posted April 26, 2004 turkey and coagulated milk sandwiches with mustard, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, and french fries/potato chips smushed in between
theculturewarrior Posted April 26, 2004 Posted April 26, 2004 (edited) Nuthin better than peanuts in coke, while watchin' HEEHAW with all yur cuzzins. Justin, Resident Okie Edited April 26, 2004 by theculturewarrior
Banksey Posted April 26, 2004 Posted April 26, 2004 a burrito fried w/tons of hot sauce and some ranch. um also 2 mcdonalds cheeseburgers with tons of fries in em.
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 Pancakes or waffles drenched in butter and syrup... OR, Nutella on sourdough bread.
the_rev Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 Nuthin better than Peanut Butter, and Apricots (Something like that, from the movie Big Daddy with Adam Sandler, you know the foreighn guy when he was on the stand said something like that, They go to gether like Peanut Butter or something with apricots or something. ) Or maybe you'd rather prefer Spaghetti and Meatballs!
mamalove Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 Mac and coagulated milk (gotta be homemade, not the box carp) and jalapano peppers. Yummy.
Lil Red Posted April 27, 2004 Author Posted April 27, 2004 Nuthin better than orange juice in the morning
BullnaChinaShop Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 Nothing like a good stiff drink of just about any kind after turning in the final project from hell. Last night I enjoyed a tall glass of Moutain Dew Livewire and orange flavored vodka.
picchick Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 I do this thing when we have roast beef. Mix the mashed potatoes, corn, and gravy together and then put it on the beef. Looks can be decieving. It looks totally nasty but tastes totally good. Anybody ever try carrots and pb??
picchick Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 I do this thing when we have roast beef. Mix the mashed potatoes, corn, and gravy together and then put it on the beef. Looks can be decieving. It looks totally nasty but tastes totally good. Anybody ever try carrots and pb??
Thomas Michael Posted April 27, 2004 Posted April 27, 2004 No, but I like CELERY and peanut butter. mmmmm... Also, for breakfast, nuttin's better than a Chick-Fil-A chicken biscuit with egg and coagulated milk on it.
Lil Red Posted April 27, 2004 Author Posted April 27, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Apr 27 2004, 03:19 PM'] I do this thing when we have roast beef. Mix the mashed potatoes, corn, and gravy together and then put it on the beef. Looks can be decieving. It looks totally nasty but tastes totally good. [/quote] i love doing that! yum!
Lil Red Posted April 27, 2004 Author Posted April 27, 2004 hey Carrie, i found a match to your Odie.....
the_rev Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 Chocolate and Onions! I'm loving that joke Simon made on American Idol!
SacredTruth Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 Nuthin' better than a Fluffer nutter! For those of you who dont know, a fluffer nutter is 2 pieces of toasted bread, with peanut butter and marshmallow cream. Its all warm and ooey gooey good! YUM! Also dill pickles on a taco.... and peanut butter on cojack coagulated milk! YUMMY thats some good eatin' ya'll!
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 [quote name='BullnaChinaShop' date='Apr 27 2004, 11:30 AM'] Nothing like a good stiff drink of just about any kind after turning in the final project from hell. Last night I enjoyed a tall glass of Moutain Dew Livewire and orange flavored vodka. [/quote] lol This is so weird... I just posted that I'm a sucker for a nice stiff drink in another thread... I'm drinking a strawberry daiquiri!
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 I love Fluffer-nutters.... my dad used to make them all the time.... and peanutbutter and honey sandwiches.... but I never toasted the bread for either....
Lil Red Posted April 28, 2004 Author Posted April 28, 2004 nuthin better than extra crunchy peanut butter on a fresh apple (sliced)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now