An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good News

littlesister

littlesister

Prayers, please - four second-year novices and seven postulants began their Reception / Profession retreat last evening at the novitiate in Queens Village, New York. Reception (white veils, new names!) is this coming Friday, and Profession takes place the next morning. As St. Jeanne Jugan would say, "Blessed be God!"

OnlySunshine

Wow, that's wonderful! I love news that orders are growing. We constantly pray for vocations to the priesthood and religious life at Mass, so it's amesome to see those prayers answered. :)

littlesister

The pictures are up! Site : Little Sisters of the Poor.org. Click on the top item under "News and Events." (So you'll know where to look in case this attempt at attaching the file doesn't work.)

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1310959779' post='2269178']
LSPs FTW!!! :clapping:
[/quote]

http://www.littlesistersofthepoor.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=11&Itemid=91

littlesister

Thanks, Dame Agnes! It wouldn't work for me. Someday I might follow the link directions correctly!

Aww that's aw.esome! I stayed there in 2009 when I went to see the pope in NYC and they were soooo nice and hospitable!

Edited by Totus Tuus

Sister Elise came to my attention on PM last year when Lilllabettt was helping her fundraising efforts (to eliminate school debts in order to enter). How nice to see her in habit! :clapping: