An Old School Catholic Message Board

In Which Hogwarts House

IgnatiusofLoyola

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

okay, so i'm taking 4 top results for 'what house would you be in hogwarts'

first one:
[indent]hufflepuff
Your in-depth results are:
Hufflepuff - 14
Gryffindor - 12
Ravenclaw - 12
Slytherin - 6[/indent]

second one:
[indent]Gryffindor [/indent]

third one:
[indent]You would be in Hufflepuff.
You are reserved, rational, and down-to-earth. You work well with others, are a great team player, and you always take a stand against injustice.[/indent]

fourth one:
[indent]Congratulations! You're a Ravenclaw! Have a seat in the Great Hall with Cho Chang, Padma Patil, and the Grey Lady, among others. Rowena Ravenclaw was known for her wisdom and wit. Though your intelligence may show itself in odd forms (remember your fellow Luna Lovegood), it's sure to help you in a fix. Gryffindor's bravery may serve well when facing a sword, but it would be well for him to have a Ravenclaw nearby when confronted with a cleverer opponent.

"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, if you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning, will always find their kind."[/indent]

:idontknow:

Lil'Monster

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1310966563' post='2269250']
okay, so i'm taking 4 top results for 'what house would you be in hogwarts'

first one:
[indent]hufflepuff
Your in-depth results are:
Hufflepuff - 14
Gryffindor - 12
Ravenclaw - 12
Slytherin - 6[/indent]

second one:
[indent]Gryffindor [/indent]

third one:
[indent]You would be in Hufflepuff.
You are reserved, rational, and down-to-earth. You work well with others, are a great team player, and you always take a stand against injustice.[/indent]

fourth one:
[indent]Congratulations! You're a Ravenclaw! Have a seat in the Great Hall with Cho Chang, Padma Patil, and the Grey Lady, among others. Rowena Ravenclaw was known for her wisdom and wit. Though your intelligence may show itself in odd forms (remember your fellow Luna Lovegood), it's sure to help you in a fix. Gryffindor's bravery may serve well when facing a sword, but it would be well for him to have a Ravenclaw nearby when confronted with a cleverer opponent.

"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, if you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning, will always find their kind."[/indent]

:idontknow:
[/quote]

thats weird :crazy:

I just took the tes! How hysterical!t

[font="verdana"][size="2"][color="#000000"][img]http://timidity.org/tests/gryff_code.gif[/img]

To post these results on your webpage or blog--copy the image to your server then and copy, paste, and edit this code:
[url="http://timidity.org/tests/sortinghat.html"][img]YOUR%20IMAGE%20LOCATION%20HERE[/img][/url]
[url="http://timidity.org/tests/sortinghat.html"]Get Sorted By The Hogwarts Sorting Hat![/url]
[/color][/size][/font]

cruciatacara

Well, I took a test and the result was the last one I would ever have thought -- Hufflepuff!

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1310964529' post='2269230']
Gryffindor would be the soldiers, explorers and astronauts.

Hufflepuff would be nuns and nurses and kindergarten teachers.

Ravenclaw would be doctors and scientists and professors.

Slytherin would be politicians and used car salesmen.
[/quote]

Psh. Nuns are Hufflepuff?! Have you SEEN us wanna-be's in VS?

I'd add lawyers to Slytherin, then ;)

Personally, I think there's Gryffindor/Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw/Slytherin's in [i]every[/i] profession.

I wonder if the temperament line up with the houses at all. Maybe:

Gryffindor: Choleric or Choleric Melancholic
Hufflepuff: Sanguine
Ravenclaw: Phlegmatic
Slytherin: Melancholic or Melancholic Choleric

...in which case, I'd likely be a Slytherin.

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1310996275' post='2269371']
Took a test, it said Hufflepuff. Were there any notable Hufflepuffs in the books? I can't remember.
[/quote]

Cedric Diggory. :sad:

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1311003999' post='2269425']
Cedric Diggory. :sad:
[/quote]

Yes you too can be a Hufflepuff and be human sacrificed to a Dark Lord...not the best role to aspire for a House.

Okay I found another famous Hufflepuff!! Nymphadora Tonks! Who...also...got killed by Voldemort. You know, at least Hufflepuffs are loyal to the very end and heroic.

Edit: Sorry, technically her aunt, Bellatrix LeStrange, which makes Tonks even more tragic. :(

Edited by BG45

InPersonaChriste

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1310996275' post='2269371']
Took a test, it said Hufflepuff. Were there any notable Hufflepuffs in the books? I can't remember.
[/quote]

Pomona Sprout (or Proffessor Sprout)

The Fat Friar is their ghost.
Cedric Diggory is very popular and well known in this book.
Ernie Macmillan showed bravery. :D

Nihil Obstat

Probably Ravenclaw, possibly Griffindor. I'm gonna take a test now and see what it says.

Done [url="http://www.personalitylab.org/tests/ccq_hogwarts.htm"]the test[/url]:

Ravenclaw

Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."

Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable. Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).

Gryffindor

Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."

Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous. Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).

Hufflepuff

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Diggory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.

Slytherin

Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."

Slytherin students are typically cunning and hungry for power. Important members include Draco Malfoy (Harry's nemesis), Professor Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Lord Voldemort.

TeresaBenedicta

Okay- I took the test.

Ravenclaw- 89
Gryffindor- 81
Hufflepuff- 72
Slytherin- 62

That might be right. It's definitely close between Ravenclaw/Gryffindor. I'm really looking forward to JK Rowling's test on pottermore... because it won't be stereotyped from the book's perspective (which characterized everything from the point of view of a Gryffindor).

MeteorShower

I took the test, and I'm a hufflepuff!!! :dance:

Hufflepuff 93
Gryffindor 68
Ravenclaw 56
Slytherin 35