An Old School Catholic Message Board

How Well Do You Know Jesus?

ironmonk

How well did you do on the tests?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mary's Knight, La

i missed about 3 per test, some of the questions were confusing but seeing the answers helped my understanding some
thanks for the refresher

Yeah, my degree in Theology is good for taking on line tests...60000 well spent...LOL

(I got 100%)

although I am not sure that to acknowledge Jesus as Lord is not have Knowledge of Him as Messiah, but that really is a trick question.

homeschoolmom

Some of the questions were confusing, but it was interesting to think about stuff I never thought about before...

1337 k4th0l1x0r

I got a few wrong. These tests, especially the third one, are poorly written as tests. Who gives a multiple choice question where there are two correct answers and no "both a and b" answer (third test, question #3). The wording also was very confusing as it left a lot up to the reader to determine the meaning of the questions.

Actually, because one could choose more then one answer, it takes away the chance of guessing I thought it was better.