MissScripture Posted July 25, 2011 Posted July 25, 2011 Wow, thanks so much for systematically destroying my childhood.
Deus te Amat Posted July 25, 2011 Author Posted July 25, 2011 (edited) This doesn't mean that I don't [i]own[/i] the aforementioned dvds or *shock* watch them occasionally. Edited July 25, 2011 by Deus_te_Amat
Lil Red Posted July 25, 2011 Posted July 25, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311611280' post='2275586'] Wow, thanks so much for systematically destroying my childhood. [/quote] Ebeneezer Lil Red Scrooge: destroyer of childhood dreams.
MissScripture Posted July 25, 2011 Posted July 25, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311611591' post='2275597'] Ebeneezer Lil Red Scrooge: destroyer of childhood dreams. [/quote] I suppose you DO have a heart of stone.
Deus te Amat Posted July 25, 2011 Author Posted July 25, 2011 I am such a child at heart. Don't destroy me!
XIX Posted July 25, 2011 Posted July 25, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1311611280' post='2275586'] Wow, thanks so much for systematically destroying my childhood. [/quote] I hope you'll forgive me for asserting that climbing a ferris wheel, and asking a girl out in front of her fiancee, then threatening to kill oneself if she says no, is actually a very bad idea. #thenotebook #thiswillnotendwell
Lil Red Posted July 25, 2011 Posted July 25, 2011 [quote name='XIX' timestamp='1311619744' post='2275771'] I hope you'll forgive me for asserting that climbing a ferris wheel, and asking a girl out in front of her fiancee, then threatening to kill oneself if she says no, is actually a very bad idea. #thenotebook #thiswillnotendwell [/quote] did you read that from cracked magazine?
XIX Posted July 25, 2011 Posted July 25, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1311620311' post='2275780'] did you read that from cracked magazine? [/quote] The website, yes. There is really no other way I would have known about this, mostly because I just never watch movies.
Lil Red Posted July 25, 2011 Posted July 25, 2011 [quote name='XIX' timestamp='1311621910' post='2275805'] The website, yes. There is really no other way I would have known about this, mostly because I just never watch movies. [/quote] yeah, i don't think they have a real magazine any more, though i could be wrong. i love their irreverent and often on target website.
Faith 1st Posted July 25, 2011 Posted July 25, 2011 I could watch Beauty and the Beast all day .... Sleeping Beauty was my all time favorite.... (but I think that there are way too many memories with my Ex for that one )
LaPetiteSoeur Posted July 25, 2011 Posted July 25, 2011 The aristocats are my absolute favorite (if we're going with disney cartoons). Then the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I was never a fan of the princess ones. I was terrified of Sleeping Beauty and Pinncochio. Snow White was sort of banned from my grandmother's house due to her opinions of "a young woman sleeping in a house full of strange men that she doesn't know."
Lil'Monster Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1311612039' post='2275604'] I am such a child at heart. Don't destroy me! [/quote] blah blah blah! I'm probably more of a child at heart than you are!
fides quarens intellectum Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 Robin Hood and Little John running through the forest...
MissScripture Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 Now I wanna watch Robin Hood! I love that movie!And now that I said that, Lil Red is probably going to come in and point out how wrong it is.
Deus te Amat Posted July 26, 2011 Author Posted July 26, 2011 I can post on my iPad!!!!!!!! BEST UPDATE YAYYYYY
MissScripture Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 If this is how it's going to look from now on, it's going to take me a bit to get used to it!
fides quarens intellectum Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1311707749' post='2276253'] I can post on my iPad!!!!!!!! BEST UPDATE YAYYYYY [/quote] You're so materialistic.
Deus te Amat Posted July 26, 2011 Author Posted July 26, 2011 [quote name='fides quarens intellectum' timestamp='1311720817' post='2276402'] You're so materialistic. [/quote] Really? It was my 21st birthday present. I use it for work. There is a difference between having things and being materialist. If all of my unecessary possessions were removed, I think I'd manage just fine.
Deus te Amat Posted July 26, 2011 Author Posted July 26, 2011 I know I'm lucky to have the things that I do, and I thank God for these blessings. I don't like it, but my mother's love language is gift giving, and she really likes buying us stuff. I don't know how to balance both...
MissScripture Posted July 26, 2011 Posted July 26, 2011 That's how a lot of my relatives are. Well, more food or money. My mom said one of her biggest regrets is that she fought with her grandmother over giving her money. She wishes she would've just accepted it and moved on, because it totally wasn't worth fighting over.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now