Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Good Chat With A Teen Struggling With Faith


Recommended Posts

tinytherese
Posted

I'd combine both apologetic recommendations as well as ones that deal with the spiritual life. How about "No Wonder They Call It the Real Presence: Lives Changed by Christ in Eucharistic Adoration by David Pearson."

missionseeker
Posted

Letters to a Young Catholic George Weigel

Posted

If it's Jesus in particular, I'd definitely second Papist's recommendation of a Case for Christ.

LaPetiteSoeur
Posted

And I don't know if anyone mentioned it: get the Youcat for her. It is a great resource, current, and good Catholic stuff.

My friend brought it on her visit, and I thought about "borrowing" it :ninja: But then my parents got it on amazon!! My mother likes it a lot, so I may have to hide it with my pillows when I go to university...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...