An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Brother Was Accepted!

InPersonaChriste

InPersonaChriste

So my brother was accepted to the [url="http://www.netministries.ie/"]National Evangelization Team[/url] in Ireland! I am so excited for him!

InPersonaChriste

I am super proud! I have have been looking at NET for about 2 years and we know many people who do it. It is a great evangelization team!

LaPetiteSoeur

That's great! I went to a Catholic Church when I was in Belfast visiting family two years go. They need evangelization! But Belfast is England, but may NET will get there....

InPersonaChriste

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1311861012' post='2277474']
That's great! I went to a Catholic Church when I was in Belfast visiting family two years go. They need evangelization! But Belfast is England, but may NET will get there....
[/quote]

actually Belfast is Ireland :D I have relatives in Belfast.. I should know

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1311866829' post='2277516']

actually Belfast is Ireland :D I have relatives in Belfast.. I should know
[/quote]

I meant England as in it's part of the UK. My aunt calls herself British....though I still call her North Irish!

It's a beautiful area. Where they live, you can see the sea, and we went to the Giant's Causeway. Absolutely gorgeous and so wonderful!

InPersonaChriste

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1311885254' post='2277695']

I meant England as in it's part of the UK. My aunt calls herself British....though I still call her North Irish!

It's a beautiful area. Where they live, you can see the sea, and we went to the Giant's Causeway. Absolutely gorgeous and so wonderful!
[/quote]

amesome!

Catherine Therese

We have NET here. Hey thats fantastic - congrats to him. Generous of him to devote a year of his life to this kind of service!!