MissScripture Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 Actually, it's being unseasonably warm there (and here). So, really, she should be happy she chose THIS January to go there (even if it is significantly colder than the southern US).ETA: The year Roamin moved up, it was -40 his first week. When we were packing for him to move it was about 65 degrees out. When we unloaded it was about 10.
MissScripture Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 They do catch a lot of wind up on campus, though, because it's on top of a hill. Like the one hill in North Dakota. LOL!
missionseeker Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 haha yeah. i hope she does ok. But I have all sorts of idek what kind of feelings going on about her. :/
MissScripture Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 One thing about the school is that they try really hard to do everything they can to help people be successful, so when it comes to school, I think she'll probably be fine unless she decides not to put any effort in or something.
missionseeker Posted January 26, 2012 Posted January 26, 2012 so today my boss decided that anyone who was working "overtime" was not allowed to eat. He rescinded that at 4pm. It was the first time I was able to eat all day. and it was one of THE BUSIEST nights in the entire time I've worked there and she only put two on (after staffing four people for a weekend when about three hundred students were gone, not to mention weekends are slow anyway). Busy was an understatement. And the guy I was working with had the same schedule as me. We both got there at 9. It was a ridiculous day. I am so sore I barely made it home and up the steps.
MissyP89 Posted January 26, 2012 Author Posted January 26, 2012 I'm glad you're still alive. You're an employee, not a slave. What kind of stipulations are these???
MissScripture Posted January 26, 2012 Posted January 26, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1327601609' post='2375748'] I'm glad you're still alive. You're an employee, not a slave. What kind of stipulations are these??? [/quote] This I hope you can find a new job...
missionseeker Posted January 26, 2012 Posted January 26, 2012 I love my brother [color=#000000]Dom, while playing chess with the "cheating" Nook, "I'm losing territories as fast as the old Roman Empire."[/color]
MissyP89 Posted February 3, 2012 Author Posted February 3, 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uub0z8wJfhU [img]http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/418987_10151231630195557_818565556_23018888_1551212361_n.jpg[/img]
missionseeker Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 I need a beach day. But this pic makes me laugh [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/421240_10150679935032214_787427213_11482467_1637004232_n.jpg[/img]
MIKolbe Posted September 12, 2012 Posted September 12, 2012 At the meetup, Missy punched me. It still hurts. for srs.
Papist Posted September 13, 2012 Posted September 13, 2012 Was that right after you drank her "chocolate milk"?
MissyP89 Posted September 13, 2012 Author Posted September 13, 2012 Papist there is so much wrong with you, man.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now