An Old School Catholic Message Board

Job Interview Tomorrow - Please Pray For Me!

Little Flower

Little Flower

So I have a job interview at Pizza Hut tomorrow. I'm hoping to get a job as a register person. I think I have a pretty good chance as the first interview I thought went well. It means a lot to me to get the job because I am trying to earn money so I have the money to visit communities, and because I want to take some college or dual credit classes and my parents have said I'm paying for them. So it would be really great if I could get this job. Especially because at least the Pizza Huts where I live are a pretty family friendly place (no alcohol, and they hire good people, not bums) so it would really be an ideal place to work.

Little Flower

Well it didn't go that great. I don't think the lady liked that I'm homeschooled. probably thinks im antisocial or something. I had an interview on sunday with a different guy (at the same place) and he said he thought I would be good as a register/host person, but this lady was saying that as a register/host person its important to be cheerful and smiling all the time in a tone that suggested she didn't think I was capable of that. AND EVERYBODY I KNOW OR EVEN HAVE JUST MET A FEW TIMES ALWAYS ASKS ME WHY IM SO CHEERFUL AND SMILING ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she probably thinks homeschoolers are incapable of normal interaction.

sorry. needed to rant.

but i had an interview with a different manager on sunday, and that interview went really well, and he said he thought I would be good as a register host person. So im hoping he has more hiring influence than she does. I think i still have a good chance at getting a job, but she seemed to want me in the kitchen washing dishes. :( and my mom said she doesn't think she wants me washing dishes with a bunch of low lifes.

Edited by Little Flower

Little Flower

but anyhow i did my best so its up to God. if im supposed to get the job i will, otherwise maybe there's some reason He doesn't want me there. So be it.

Little Flower

I just posted that when the phone rings. its the guy i talked to Sunday, and I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Flower

Thanks so much for your prayers!!! I bet thats what did it!

IM REALLY REALLY EXCITED!!! :woot: :w00t: :yahoo: :dance: :dance5: I go Thursday to fill out the paperwork. I think I'll find out my hours then too!