geetarplayer Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 I try to avoid stubborn extremes... However, if I was given the choice, I would choose to be an orthodox Catholic. -Mark
Iacobus Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Apr 28 2004, 03:56 PM'] people I got this from Mark Sheas blog today. see what you think: Explaining Liberal Anger [/quote] I read that, lol. But I still am not back from the wasteland but I liked it. However, we can't wholesalely discount "liberal" programs any more than we can wholesalely discount "conversative" programs. There is always some good in them, we hope. And regradless even Hitler said all lies are based in truth.
CreepyCrawler Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 You're just saying that because you're liberal! And you like Hitler!
Iacobus Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 Maybe I am like that because I am a liberal but I depise Hitler but he did have some good things. I think, Ummmmmm, He had enginners and I think he did a few other good things. The bad outway the good but there was still good. And no I am not a nazi. I have been called that before, I am informed.
CreepyCrawler Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 (edited) dude, i was just kidding!!! i think i'm pretty liberal politically, too, but only on tuesdays and alternate thursdays. :group: Edited April 28, 2004 by CreepyCrawler
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now