Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

traichuoi
Posted

[quote name='master_alterserver' date='May 1 2004, 02:18 PM'] BECAUSE I"M WAITING TO BE ACCEPTED


I DON"T KNOW WHY IT"S TAKING SO LONG
:angry: [/quote]
chill...you just replied to me today... :mellow:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='master_alterserver' date='May 1 2004, 03:18 PM'] BECAUSE I"M WAITING TO BE ACCEPTED


I DON"T KNOW WHY IT"S TAKING SO LONG
:angry: [/quote]
peeps the phatmass yahoo group is run [u]different[/u] from the phorum.

dont expect [b]1.)[/b] a fast reply, be ready for wait [b] 2.)[/b] signing up doesn't mean your gonna be approved. its up to mods to approve you or not.

its taking so long cuz we dont approve everyone who signs up, we actually check who you are, etc. and cuz theres so many requests for membership and mods aren't watching 24/7 for them...sorry!

[b]please be patient, the yahoo group is alot of work. [/b].

maybe that should one of the requirements now..........j/k

remind us, email us, PM us, but please thru it all be patient :cyclops:

i don't want to sound mean or anything but phatmass has erally gotten bigger and we're being more careful on whos who and whats going on. so please bear with us (especially any newbies who want to join)

thank you and have a nice day. :)












ps. i heard sending tacos, so very tasty and good for you, would help speed up the process but im not sure

traichuoi
Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+May 1 2004, 09:30 PM'] ps. i heard sending tacos, so very tasty and good for you, would help speed up the process but im not sure [/quote]
i like hard shell just so you know :huh:

or those hard shell ones from Chipotle (steak!)

Posted

mmmmm tacos, so very tasty and good for you,

master_alterserver
Posted

Now that I'm on and have checked it out, it does look like a lot of work. Is anyone ever on chat?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='master_alterserver' date='May 3 2004, 05:46 AM'] Now that I'm on and have checked it out, it does look like a lot of work.  Is anyone ever on chat? [/quote]
unless its something planned master_server or the phorums here go down, its pretty empty.

however, feel free to gather there and use it as we ahve in the past.

we've done radio shows (blazer and paladin as the hosts), prayed the rosary together online, and have held group stuff there.

its available anytime, and its yours to use ;)

^_^ oh yeah thanks trai soooo very much for helping me! your the best!! :D :cheers:

traichuoi
Posted

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+May 3 2004, 12:37 PM']

^_^ oh yeah thanks trai soooo very much for helping me! your the best!! :D :cheers: [/quote]
no problem! for the glory of God... -_-

master_alterserver
Posted

Heres how I can contribute: Is there a way that everyone can give me there phatmass name and Yahoo ID cleary marked and I can add a database so we know who is who?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='master_alterserver' date='May 3 2004, 06:35 PM'] Heres how I can contribute:  Is there a way that everyone can give me there phatmass name and Yahoo ID cleary marked and I can add a database so we know who is who? [/quote]
ive already started compiling one when i cleaned out the member list not too long ago (a very lengthy process but worth it), that way me and Trai can know who is who. then after its complete we'll put in on the files link so everyone can know as well.

see, i think you would do a great job, but it will be impossible for you to find out all of them because theres alot of members who no one knows who they are cuz they've been at phatmass for so long..... and those peeps i know who they are already cuz i either remember them well from the phorum or approved them myself.

wow master_server, i have to say...... i like your thinking.....maybe you can work part-time for us? :deal: who knows? :D ^_^

thanks for offering, it makes it worthwhile to hear stuff like that.......trai and me are figuring out a good system for both of us so it will be alot smoother for peeps to get approved, etc. once we work out the little kinks in it, it'll all be good. :banana: :dance: :breakdance:

:cyclops: you rock! :headbang:

master_alterserver
Posted

I do design amatuer webpages part-time. The only probem is, I am busy most of the time. Don't tell anyone: I get on at school during freetime and lunch. :hide:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='master_alterserver' date='May 4 2004, 05:36 AM'] I do design amatuer webpages part-time. The only probem is, I am busy most of the time. Don't tell anyone: I get on at school during freetime and lunch. :hide: [/quote]
LOL thats cool! i did that all the time when i was in high schooll....an dont worry i wont tell anyone! :sweat: :P ;)

as for your database thing, you can go ahead and do that and see how it goes..... either one will work i think...

:cyclops:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...