Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Was Almost Arrested...


Recommended Posts

Deus te Amat
Posted (edited)

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1312859764' post='2284314']
you use so much logic!

you should teach a class!!

@@[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Edited by Deus_te_Amat
Lil'Monster
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1312859647' post='2284301']
Why do you think you are "in love"? That's quite a big step, don't you think?
[/quote]


Do I have to answer that question?

Lil'Monster
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1312859695' post='2284308']
Wait...who has mod powers again? Oh that's right, I do.
[/quote]

i know that

Deus te Amat
Posted

As someone who cares enough to actually take this thread seriously, your post threw up some red flags, so I'm simply asking for clarification so I can leave you alone or go off on another DtA schpeel. :)

Lil'Monster
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1312859904' post='2284324']
Yes.
[/quote]


Gosh! Why do u have to be so nosy?

missionseeker
Posted
:love: <- mitch is trying.



He needs help. Maybe DTA can teach that class too.
Posted

dta....if it means that much to you, you can take it to a PM.

srsly.

Maximilianus
Posted

noobs. smh = shaking my fist in yo face homie

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1312860033' post='2284335']


Gosh! Why do u have to be so nosy?[/quote]

Because I care.

Lil'Monster
Posted

I know that you care

Posted

what is your doggie's name in the avatar?

Marie-Therese
Posted

[img]http://www.ragemaker.net/images/Stupidity/thefuck.png[/img]

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1312860074' post='2284340']dta....if it means that much to you, you can take it to a PM.

srsly.[/quote]

Look, my posts are the only on topic ones in this thread. Take your irrelevant lameness to PM. Sometimes posts, no matter how lame you think they are, ought to be taken seriously.

Srsly

Lil'Monster
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1312860302' post='2284361']
what is your doggie's name in the avatar?
[/quote]

Daisy. why???

Posted

you poor little girl....

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1312860395' post='2284370']

Daisy. why???
[/quote]
she's cute :)

Lil'Monster
Posted

[quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1312860363' post='2284366']
[img]http://www.ragemaker.net/images/Stupidity/thefuck.png[/img]
[/quote]


who is that suppose to be???

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1312860409' post='2284372']
you poor little girl....


she's cute :)
[/quote]


why do u say that im a poor little girl?


yep my doggie is cute

Posted

i have no idea.

he looks like he has a big nose tho...

Vincent Vega
Posted

i gave everuy post in this thread props cause i feel like it's going to be rememberd for ages to come.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...