An Old School Catholic Message Board

Diocese Of Nashville

DameAgnes

pdf of paper -- has news about the Nashville Dominicans -- 24 new novices and so forth, toward the last pages.

http://www.dioceseofnashville.com/tnregister.pdf

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1312953463' post='2285401']
My priest is trying to push me to the Nashies... Sorry, I'm not a Dominican. lol
[/quote]

Join us! Join us! Join us!

Is he just saying you should enter there because they have flocks of young people (a bad reason if standing by itself) or does he see something you don't ....

LaPetiteSoeur

I think the priest sees something... :ninja:

now on topic: I loved the article. Only four more years!

MargaretTeresa

I'm not a teacher. Let's put it this way: I was only in future teachers of america in high school only to get out of class.

TheresaThoma

Hmm that "I'm not a teacher" line sounds very familiar MargaretTeresa. I heard it from one of the professed Sisters! You never know... (Yes I do have a soft spot for Dominicans)

MissScripture

Actually, that's how my sister was, too. She was set on being a nurse. But, by the time she entered as a postulant (A WHOLE YEAR AGO! Time flies!) she couldn't fathom being a nurse, and was very excited by the prospect of being a teacher in the future. :proud:

loveofchrist1

[left][font=CenturyOldStyle-Regular][size=2][font=CenturyOldStyle-Regular][size=2]“[size=3]I was thinking of the great mercy[/size][/size][/font][/size][/font][/left][left][size=3][font=CenturyOldStyle-Regular][font=CenturyOldStyle-Regular]and love God has shown me,” said Sister[/font][/font][/size][/left][left][size=3][font=CenturyOldStyle-Regular][font=CenturyOldStyle-Regular]Emma, who was one of seven Dominican[/font][/font][/size][/left][left][size=3][font=CenturyOldStyle-Regular][font=CenturyOldStyle-Regular]Sisters of St. Cecilia Congregation[/font][/font]
[font=CenturyOldStyle-Regular][font=CenturyOldStyle-Regular]in Nashville .[/font][/font][/size][/left][left][size=3][font=CenturyOldStyle-Regular][font=CenturyOldStyle-Regular] :saint2: I loved what she said. Made me smile.[/font][/font][/size][/left]

Edited by loveofchrist1