Luigi Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HagzTRmUBIE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HagzTRmUBIE[/url] Johnny Nash - very positive sentiments delivered in a sailing tenor.
Marie-Therese Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 This one doesn't need any description. [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48K5Y0421Ig[/media]
Lil Red Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 I love this song simply because it's such a 'chill' song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3-_omoYPsI&ob=av2e
Marie-Therese Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 One of the most uplifting and joyous sounding instrumental pieces I have ever heard. [media='']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VAkOhXIsI0[/media]
Lil Red Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 sorry, i'm a kenny chesney kick right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6MqUqtTlLI&ob=av3e describes how i feel a lot of the time.
Clare~Therese Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyMWGye7u4E&feature=related[/media] Edited August 12, 2011 by Clare~Therese
Clare~Therese Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1313124389' post='2286400'] you just did. [/quote] Oh. YAY!
Lil Red Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1313123690' post='2286389'] This one doesn't need any description. [/quote] have you heard Leela James' version? absolutely breathtaking.
rhetoricfemme Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 You will always and forever have my love for posting Hanson. [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1313120485' post='2286353'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9em8G2KCE[/media] [/quote]
Marie-Therese Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1313124754' post='2286404'] have you heard Leela James' version? absolutely breathtaking. [/quote] No I haven't, I will have to look that one up. For me, if it's old blues, then I love it. Me and Otis Redding are tight.
Lil Red Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 love, love, love this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8r8ebB6kig
Lil Red Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1313125077' post='2286414'] No I haven't, I will have to look that one up. For me, if it's old blues, then I love it. Me and Otis Redding are tight. [/quote] just for you, then, a couple of my favorite Nina Simone songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2XCgcxsvTg
Lil Red Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 and also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1bxlDAjGCo&feature=relmfu
Ice_nine Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 bahaha I think my taste in music is a little bit different from y'alls, but ones I think people would be familiar with: Motorcycle Drive-By- Third Eye Blind All Along the Watchtower- I prefer the Jimi Hendrix Version. Dylan is a great songwriter but I just don't dig his tunes yo Landslide- Stevie Nicks only ones I can think of fer now that fit the category
Luigi Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='Ice_nine' timestamp='1313126746' post='2286430'] bahaha I think my taste in music is a little bit different from y'alls, but ones I think people would be familiar with: Motorcycle Drive-By- Third Eye Blind All Along the Watchtower- I prefer the Jimi Hendrix Version. Dylan is a great songwriter but I just don't dig his tunes yo Landslide- Stevie Nicks only ones I can think of fer now that fit the category [/quote] You find "All Along the Watch Tower" - and I mean [i]any[/i]body's version of it - spiritually uplifting? In the immortal owrds of Ricky Ricardo, " 'Splain this to me, Lucy." I mean really - I'm waiting with bated breath.
Maximilianus Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 Not sure it's particularly spiritually uplifting but if "Little Wing", the Stevie Ray Vaughan version, doesn't stir something inside you... then, oh well.
Ice_nine Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1313127173' post='2286434'] You find "All Along the Watch Tower" - and I mean [i]any[/i]body's version of it - spiritually uplifting? In the immortal owrds of Ricky Ricardo, " 'Splain this to me, Lucy." I mean really - I'm waiting with bated breath. [/quote] If I may take the easy way out, I'll let Fr. Barron splain it to you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Tckg686L4
Basilisa Marie Posted August 12, 2011 Posted August 12, 2011 (edited) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMl8cQjBfqk[/media] I love the song so much. Edited August 12, 2011 by Basilisa Marie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now