cathgirl Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 I found this site, I didn't know if you knew about it or not! [url="http://www.kensmen.com/catholic/beingcatholic.html"]http://www.kensmen.com/catholic/beingcatholic.html[/url]
Hananiah Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 That site has some very good resources, but the curator is an SSPX sympathizer, so be careful.
phatcatholic Posted April 28, 2004 Posted April 28, 2004 [quote name='cathgirl' date='Apr 27 2004, 07:33 PM'] I found this site, I didn't know if you knew about it or not! [url="http://www.kensmen.com/catholic/beingcatholic.html"]http://www.kensmen.com/catholic/beingcatholic.html[/url] [/quote] yup, i've seen it
cathgirl Posted April 29, 2004 Author Posted April 29, 2004 Ahh man...I have yet to find one you haven't... I will be careful...I like the lists of the Apostles and stuff though!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now