Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Treasure Trove Of Free Catholic Books


Recommended Posts

Posted

http://catholic-books.blogspot.com/

Enjoy :)

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Another poster recently suggested two other sources:
[url="http://www.saintsbooks.net/BooksList.html"]http://www.saintsbooks.net/BooksList.html[/url]
and
[url="http://www.basilica.org/pages/ebooks.php"]http://www.basilica.org/pages/ebooks.php[/url]

I'm thinking I remember a similar topic a while back (quite a while)

  • 9 years later...
Posted

An Eastern Orthodox book 'The Path to Salvation: the manual of spiritual transformation' by St Theophan the Recluse
https://ancientinsights.files.wordpress.com/2020/05/path_to_salvation__a_manual_of_spiritual_transformation_the_-_st._theophan_the_recluse.pdf

This is one of my most favorite Saints. I discovered him soon after my baptism. He is probably the most read Russian Saint and theologian. I find his books to be very helpful, especially in the absence of spiritual direction. He is also Catholic-friendly, as many of Russian Saints.

  • 2 years later...
Posted

A Treasure Trove of Free Catholic Books

Writings of the saints

https://freecatholicbookspopesaintjohnpaulii.blogspot.com/
http://catholic-readinglist.blogspot.com/
http://catholic-ebooks.blogspot.com/
https://catholicsaints.info/

Posted

There are a ton of free Catholic books--as well as millions of others--at archive.org

 

Posted

Here are the Mirror working links for Google Drive Free Catholic Books Pope St John Paul II

GOOGLE DRIVE
Writing of the saints and lives of the saints
Google drive 1 (Mirror)

Google drive 2 (Mirror) 

Google drive 3 (Mirror) 

Google drive 4 (Mirror) 

Google drive 5 (Mirror) 


Writing of the saints and lives of the saints by alphabetical order

Google drive 6 (Mirror)

Google drive 7 (Mirror) 

Google drive 8 (Mirror) 

Google drive 9 (Mirror) 

Google drive 10 (Mirror) 

 

Bibles (Mirror)


 

eustace-scrubb2
Posted
On 3/20/2021 at 3:15 AM, Anastasia said:

An Eastern Orthodox book 'The Path to Salvation: the manual of spiritual transformation' by St Theophan the Recluse
https://ancientinsights.files.wordpress.com/2020/05/path_to_salvation__a_manual_of_spiritual_transformation_the_-_st._theophan_the_recluse.pdf

This is one of my most favorite Saints. I discovered him soon after my baptism. He is probably the most read Russian Saint and theologian. I find his books to be very helpful, especially in the absence of spiritual direction. He is also Catholic-friendly, as many of Russian Saints.

LINK IS DOWN!!!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw thanks to kerrysky, I got the St. Gemma Galgani one.  I actually have a saint medal of her.  That's how much of an issue back problems are in my life. :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...