An Old School Catholic Message Board

Newly Professed Nashville Dominicans

MissScripture

MissScripture

Here is a pic jruss wanted me to post of the newly professed Sisters from the Nashville Dominicans:
[IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/First_Vows_2011_030.jpg[/IMG]

:dance:

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1313448651' post='2288621']
Here is a pic jruss wanted me to post of the newly professed Sisters from the Nashville Dominicans:
[img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/EagleOneTheatreChick/First_Vows_2011_030.jpg[/img]

:dance:
[/quote]
Some of these will one day probably end up at my parish, teaching at my old grade school. I look forward to meeting them!

Edited by Amppax

Thanks, you just made my day. :) I had been waiting to see a picture of my friend Sister Marie Dominique in her black veil!

Thanks MS! I just couldn't figure out how to upload that to phatmass.

My daughter is in the middle row all the way to the left.

These sisters are all so special; we love to visit with them-- hopefully they will be in our diocese one day.

MissScripture

[quote name='jruss' timestamp='1313453570' post='2288694']
Thanks MS! I just couldn't figure out how to upload that to phatmass.

My daughter is in the middle row all the way to the left.

These sisters are all so special; we love to visit with them-- hopefully they will be in our diocese one day.
[/quote]
No problem. It was the least I could do after you sent me those pics of my sister. :proud: To put pics on PM you first have to upload them to a host site, like photobucket or something.

MissScripture

[quote name='loveletslive' timestamp='1313465072' post='2288906']
aww my friend sr. imelda grace!!! a former phatmasser in fact.
[/quote]
FOR SERIOUS? She was a Phatmasser?? She was my sister's "angel" when she entered!

P.S. What was her sn? I want to see if I was here when she was.

MargaretTeresa

Guess who the first sisters I saw here were? That's right - Nashies at morning Mass in St Louis Cathedral.

Thanks for posting this pic! I spent a semester in Rome with Sr. Anna Joseph, pictured here. I'm so happy for her (and all of the newly professed)!!

LaPetiteSoeur

[quote name='MargaretTeresa' timestamp='1313583816' post='2289816']
Guess who the first sisters I saw here were? That's right - Nashies at morning Mass in St Louis Cathedral.
[/quote]

That's their school! I hope to visit them there one day. Sr. M. Herman (she calls donors to thank them) told my grannie I should visit them!

Did you say hi??

MargaretTeresa

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1313704339' post='2290843']

That's their school! I hope to visit them there one day. Sr. M. Herman (she calls donors to thank them) told my grannie I should visit them!

Did you say hi??
[/quote]

No. They were staying longer than I did after for prayers, and I had to get across the lake. :/

loveletslive

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1313465307' post='2288909']
FOR SERIOUS? She was a Phatmasser?? She was my sister's "angel" when she entered!

P.S. What was her sn? I want to see if I was here when she was.
[/quote]

Yes!!! NisiTe http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=9040

MissScripture

Cool! I remember seeing her sn around, but I don't remember her per-se. Then again, I also didn't start looking around at VS a whole lot until last summer when my sister was entering, and she, obviously, had already entered. lol.