Sparky Posted August 19, 2011 Posted August 19, 2011 I wouldn't mind giving a right hook to my school's administration.
MissScripture Posted August 19, 2011 Author Posted August 19, 2011 I really hope you're not homeschooled.
Amppax Posted August 19, 2011 Posted August 19, 2011 Left hooks are due to each and every employee of PNC bank.
arfink Posted August 19, 2011 Posted August 19, 2011 [quote name='Marie-Therese' timestamp='1313623245' post='2290171'] Variations on the theme are permissable. Jabs, uppercuts and combo punches are all encouraged. [/quote] I prefer the kamehameha or dragon punch. Or: FALCON! ... PUNCH!
arfink Posted August 19, 2011 Posted August 19, 2011 [img]https://toomuchgaming.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/falcon_punch_by_lobostylez.jpg[/img] For all the obnoxious customers at the bakery. "DO YOU HAVE PRUUUUNE COL-A-CHEES?" "Maam, we had prune ones back when gas was 99 cents. How long has it been since you last visited us?"
Amppax Posted August 19, 2011 Posted August 19, 2011 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1313725722' post='2291133'] [img]https://toomuchgaming.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/falcon_punch_by_lobostylez.jpg[/img] For all the obnoxious customers at the bakery. "DO YOU HAVE PRUUUUNE COL-A-CHEES?" "Maam, we had prune ones back when gas was 99 cents. How long has it been since you last visited us?" [/quote] I'm saving that pic, plz can i haz?
AudreyGrace Posted August 20, 2011 Posted August 20, 2011 packing up my room, and packing for college. if it were punchable, i'd right hook it.
Sparky Posted August 20, 2011 Posted August 20, 2011 [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1313725314' post='2291120'] I really hope you're not homeschooled. [/quote] I was, but I'm in college now.
MissScripture Posted August 22, 2011 Author Posted August 22, 2011 I'd like to give a right hook to all the cleaning that needs to be done!
MIKolbe Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 i would give a right hook to my headache. but then that would prolly make it worse.
vee Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1313718817' post='2291025'] At first I thought you were talking about DS or me [/quote] Nope its neither of you. I actually like DS better in person but the person Im thinking of, whom I live around, I actually like better when Im away from them and communicate only over the phone. [quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1313718846' post='2291027'] I'm glad you put that second part in, or I'd think you were going to be going after me for this post: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=114920&view=findpost&p=2290570"]http://www.phatmass....dpost&p=2290570[/url] [/quote] Id only go after you if you were anti-tetris!
vee Posted August 22, 2011 Posted August 22, 2011 the real-life DS doesnt do this, that I saw at least
missionseeker Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 Missy just textedd mer and asked me to put that she would loiek to right hook Irene. I think that's what she saked me anyway...
arfink Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 Amppax- you may haz. You may use it for anything you wish. lol.
Lil'Monster Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 who will volunteer their face to be punched a few times?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now