An Old School Catholic Message Board

Funny Or Not Funny Taglines... We Need Some.

dUSt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
brandelynmarie

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1320369728' post='2331048']
I should have delurked long ago... .but I don't trust myself to stay on target with the rest of my life now that I am signed on here.... 8)

Lurking, yes - however, HSM, it was only the nicest kind of lurking.... I prayed for you all!

I found Phatmass a few years ago when I was doing some religious life research for someone I was helping hunt for religious communities that would accept 'older' vocations (and it is a popular topic, you know it....) Phatmass kept coming up... and I kept thinking, what is THAT? Followed by, why would anyone in their right mind post on an open forum like that.... and then I realized that so many people were looking for the same info that I was searching.... and realized THAT is what the value is of Phatmass... Perhaps the Holy Spirit is involved here, too.....

I can attest to several people who have been helped - and healed - by reading some of the Phatmass postings.... and they wouldn't have had the nerve to sign up.... so there is value in the open to all eyes policy I think.

BUT... HSM's response is a good reminder--whatever we put on here is... open. But shouldn't that be how all our actions are done - open for God? Hopefully?

I've always loved St. Maximillian Kolbe's comment regarding the new technology of his day (radio and film I think?) -- paraphrasing, "We need to use these new things; why should we let Satan have all the good toys?"

Indeed!

Have a blessed evening everyone!
[/quote]

With the inspiration of AnneLine & St. Maximillian Kolbe ;) I like this tagline:

Why should the devil have all the fun toys?