Carrie Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 Crazy girl here! Since Phatmass has been so slow, it's been hard to post alot. Also school is taking up alot of time...that made me more crazy! HAHA hehehehehe hahahahahaha hehehehehehehe. hmmm, uncontrollable laughter...definitely crazy! Ladies, I've lost my purple and pink zebra. Anyone see it? I'm off to electro-convulsion therapy...errr, i mean to get ice cream...yeah, ice cream. That's it! ::poof:: Carrie out
Lil Red Posted April 29, 2004 Author Posted April 29, 2004 YEAH!!!! There's a truly crazy girl! j/k. actually, i'm not. good to "see" ya, Carrie!
Carrie Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 you too Red! it's been quiet around here...we need to stir up some crazy girl trouble!
jmjtina Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 Jess wassssup? golly, I've been swamped with stuff. Hopefully soon I'll post more!!!
Sojourner Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 I'm kinda crazy ... just a little. And I'm a girl.
Sojourner Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 *sniff, sniff* I've never really been cool Guess I'll just have the kick the crazy up a couple notches!!
Lil Red Posted April 29, 2004 Author Posted April 29, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Apr 28 2004, 07:36 PM'] *sniff, sniff* I've never really been cool Guess I'll just have the kick the crazy up a couple notches!! [/quote] you kick the craziness up, you are definitely in! tina, good to see ya too! been worried about you cuz i haven't seen you on in awhile!
Azriel Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 There are my girls! I've been missing out on the craziness. Count me in ... can Danielle be an honorary crazy little girl?
Azriel Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Apr 28 2004, 05:03 PM'] [b][font="Geneva"][color=blue]Cap the first word in every sentice.[/color][/font][/b] Can anyone tell me why I am still here? [/quote] Spelling Buddy says: SENTENCE.
Carrie Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 [quote name='Azriel' date='Apr 29 2004, 11:33 AM'] can Danielle be an honorary crazy little girl? [/quote] Forget honorary! She's a full-fledged (but shorter) member!
Lil Red Posted April 29, 2004 Author Posted April 29, 2004 awesome, Azzie and marielapin! and Dani is already a member, like Carrie said!
Ash Wednesday Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 I think I could be a crazy girl. I'm a girl. I am absolutely crazy. Or was I already a crazy girl? I forgot. My creds: I'm Catholic, crazy artist, I hang out on phatmass, I SPAM, and I have a black belt. :ph34r:
CreepyCrawler Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 you have a black belt! cool! i'll try to remember not to get on your bad side...
Iacobus Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 [quote name='Azriel' date='Apr 29 2004, 10:38 AM'] Spelling Buddy says: SENTENCE. [/quote] I said I know grammar not spelling lol.
CreepyCrawler Posted April 30, 2004 Posted April 30, 2004 I think Jacob wants to be a crazy girl.... :irate: :shootme: :rotfl: :leave:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now