Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which Emoticon Shows How You Feel Right Now?


Recommended Posts

MissScripture
Posted

Rough day for you, too? :(

missionseeker
Posted

very. very rough day.

Posted
:shocking: mixed with :nono: and >:( and some of :sad2: witha pinch of :twitch: and who could forget the :hmmm: and :wall: . Yeah My day has been complicated.
Posted

me too. :( :cry4: i mean, a rough day on my part too

missionseeker
Posted

we should all watch a movie together or something.

Posted

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1319154159' post='2324416']
we should all [s]watch a movie[/s] drink together or something.
[/quote]
fixed.

MissScripture
Posted

But I can't. :( So, you both will have to drink for me, while I eat everything I can get my hands on.

brandelynmarie
Posted

Some days it's like that. :popcorn2:












:yawn:

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1319155528' post='2324424']
fixed.
[/quote]
the two are not mutually exclusive.

Posted
:cold:
Posted
:yawn:

:sleep:

:sleep2:

:sleep3:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted

how my head feels: :hardhead:
how I'm trying to feel better: :tv:

Posted
:idontknow:
Posted
:( :mad: :sad: [img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e338/ewriggs/crosseo.gif[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...