An Old School Catholic Message Board

For Many Intentions.

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

Please pray for me, that I stop doing what makes Jesus cry. I've been struggling alot with different things and it's been really hard to focus on Jesus and accept that He's in control, not me. Pray that God guides me to where He needs me to be, and to where he wants me to be. I have a hard time listening to Him, and giving my whole heart to Him.

Also pray for my aunt, and all cancer victims. My aunt is not getting any better, and the doctors dont recommend any more chemo or treatment for her. They say any more chemo will kill her faster than without it. Her body can't handle anymore chemo, but she still wants to fight. Pray that she makes the right choices, and pray that she listens to God's will than her own. Jesus if it's not her time to go, ease her suffering. If you are calling her, take her whole heart and make it Yours.
Her name is Maricela Ochoa Henderson.

Pray for my family too, that we can accept the fact that it's coming to an end for her. We are doing everything we can to make her comfortable, but it's so hard to see her suffer and be in pain all the time. Pray that we have peace of mind, and that we have the strength to make it through this hard time. God doesn't give us challenges we can't handle.

Thank you for your prayers. it means soo much to me.