Krush2k2 Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 (edited) Yall always showing your posing pics-does anybody have any funny pics of themselves off guard? I think those always make the best pictures-so I'll start off and post a couple of mine-if yall got any-post em lol Edited April 29, 2004 by Krush2k2
littleflower+JMJ Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 you guys are crazy! LOL and your pic isnt' coming out gil!
Lil Red Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 ummm, Krush2K, do we wanna know what you are doing in your bathroom taking pictures with your shirt off?
OwNeD_byGoD Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red Devil' date='Apr 28 2004, 09:57 PM'] ummm, Krush2K, do we wanna know what you are doing in your bathroom taking pictures with your shirt off? [/quote] you're funny i was gonna ask the same question and can someone help me post pics? im a loserface!
Krush2k2 Posted April 29, 2004 Author Posted April 29, 2004 ok ok, enough bashing me-LOL First of all, I wasnt in my bathroom takin pics of myself with my shirt off lol-that was at a friends house before a soccer game, and we were changing beforehand-and he rushed everybody with his digital camera and took pics-thats why I'm like that-and thats why its an off guard pic lol
Sammy Blaze Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 (edited) krush is a dork!!!!!!!! and you bugged me enough so here you go.......... S. Well I tried to post a pic, but I totally messed up the attachment. so if you want a dorky pic of me, check out my profile Edited April 29, 2004 by Sammy Blaze
IcePrincessKRS Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 I can't dl your link Sammy.... I get an error.
Sammy Blaze Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 sorry KRS, yea I'm on the left, the other guys is my home boy..... and don't worry I have my shirt on ~S.
Krush2k2 Posted April 29, 2004 Author Posted April 29, 2004 lol well Sammy, at least on my pic I dont look like im hugging some other dude haha! j/k much LuV! PeAcE!
OwNeD_byGoD Posted April 29, 2004 Posted April 29, 2004 awww man i busted out with my digi for nothing... i dun think i can post pics =(
Krush2k2 Posted April 29, 2004 Author Posted April 29, 2004 Hey OWNED-BYGOD-try saving them on your computer in JPEG format-then uploading them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now