An Old School Catholic Message Board

Guess What?

Lisa

I'd love to but I can't.
The church I go to is open until 4 p.m. on weekdays so by the time I get out of school and get off the bus at home there isn't time to.
And I can't drive.
And there aren't any perpetual Adoration chapels near where I live.
It makes me sad.

MargaretTeresa

We are starting to have Adoration each Tuesday night! Started last Tuesday but was unable to go because I was babysitting. I can't wait for tomorrow night!

(Now if this dang sinus infection/cold thingy would just clear up... :pray: )

I'm planning to go either before or after school tomorrow. I miss seeing Jesus in the Monstrance because I was around Him so much this weekend. My heart is craving to be there with Him every second of every day. :)

I'll try really hard to get there! I love Jesus and it's the best whenever I say my Rosary or Chaplet of Divine Mercy in front of Him!

Are church doesn't have adoration very often so it's really hard.... but at least I can pray to Him in front of the Tabernacle!!

:pm:

At my university there is Adoration almost every day, usually in the late evening. My favourite way to end the day. It won't be practical when winter really bites, as it's a long walk from the church to my dorm, but for now it's beautiful.

We have Adoration at our parish the first Monday of each month from 8am to 8pm with Benediction. We're trying extremely hard to get enough adorers to have Adoration every Monday. We need to have at least two people in church every hour, and it seems to be coming along quite well. Perhaps, God willing, we'll be able to have Adoration more often than just Monday's.

Our 24 hour Adoration chapel is closed right now for construction! Though I think in late October/Novemberish it will be back open. I miss being able to pop in whenever I have a moment. I'll be so happy when we have it back.