FutureSister2009 Posted September 28, 2011 Posted September 28, 2011 I just ate a turkey sandwich and mashed potatoes and chocolate chip cheesecake. My tummy is happy
faithcecelia Posted September 28, 2011 Posted September 28, 2011 Spicy soya noodles with a mix veg stirfry. Absolutely perfect,
brandelynmarie Posted September 28, 2011 Posted September 28, 2011 [quote name='rachael' timestamp='1317211241' post='2311597'] another banana-date smoothie [/quote] Ok rachael, how do you make these? I am intrigued... (I've got organic dates )
brandelynmarie Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 (edited) miso soup Edited September 30, 2011 by brandelynmarie
sixpence Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 turnips... tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, balsamic..... post road pumpkin aleturnips... tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, balsamic..... post road pumpkin aleturnips... tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, balsamic..... post road pumpkin ale
FutureSister2009 Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 A pizza lunchable. I feel like a kid again!A pizza lunchable. I feel like a kid again!
LadyOfSorrows Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 I love pizza lunchables!! I just had a cup of plain yogurt with raw oats mixed in. MmmmmI love pizza lunchables!! I just had a cup of plain yogurt with raw oats mixed in. MmmmmI love pizza lunchables!! I just had a cup of plain yogurt with raw oats mixed in. Mmmmm
Maximilianus Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 wow you all really like turnips and pizza lunchables and pumpkin ale
LaPetiteSoeur Posted September 30, 2011 Posted September 30, 2011 tea and peanut m and ms sent to me from my mom today!
brandelynmarie Posted October 3, 2011 Posted October 3, 2011 Veggie dogs with mustard on ezekiel bread & rice chips with seaweed & sesame.
Nunsense Posted October 3, 2011 Author Posted October 3, 2011 Just about to get a cuppa tea and a steamed pud
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now